Sunday Morning Part 1

I wake up to the raindrops bursting against my window, great start to my last day before going back to the usual school routine. I'll be sheltered indoors all day now, thanks to this wet and ugly Sunday. The thought of a warm delicious plate of eggs (scrambled) with some buttery toast would make this morning worth waking up for.

Unfortunately I don't hear a pan being place on the stove, or the sound of the toaster going off with my toast! This must mean that the cooker of this house is still knocked out asleep. I demand my eggs! But it's looking like a pop tart morning with a side of milk, or some oatmeal to be compensated by chocolate milk. No Lady! Give me what I Want! 
Eggs (scrambled), lots of bacon and sausage, with my buttery toast! This pop tart won't fulfill my need for an actual breakfast. But there she lays in her bed, sleeping away my breakfast time. Should I blast the tv and wake her? Or should I sit here in suspense waiting on a much needed warm plate of food? I guess I'll just sit here knowing that I won't get what I want,thanks a lot Sunday morning.

You know what I am done with waiting I will confront her.I march to her room trying to analyze the situation,but I can't think, all I can think of is my FOOD!!Anger fills my mind and I kick the door open,she wakes up instantly.She stares at me with her cold,dark eyes and yells at me not to ever wake her up like that again.I regret my decision instantly,I didn't know what to do so I said"I'm sorry I just wanted a good breakfast and you are just laying there sleeping,while I'm here,hungry waiting on my plate".

All she does is laugh like something is funny,how can this woman me so cruel,all I ask for is warm plate of food!!!I run off to my room and lock the door ,nothing can compare to what I'm feeling right now.I can't believe she is laughing,she knows I love my food.I guess I am definitely  NOT getting the breakfast I want now.