There Are Two Kinds of Warriors (A Shingeki no Kyojin EreAnnie fanfiction)

AUTHOR'S NOTE

This is a EREANNIE fanfiction, if you do not support this ship, please do find another fanfiction. Rude comments will be deleted, constructive criticism is appreciated. Thank you, and enjoy! 

______________________________________________

The 104th Trainee Squad Training Camp. Every single soldier that had been enrolled into this squad vigorously trained to prepare for the branches they would choose -- however, that would only depend on their ranks. Only the Top 10 could enter the Military Brigade. The rest only had two options, the Scouting Legion, and the Stationary Guard. There were so many soldiers, too many to count. Eren Jaeger was amongst them, along with his 'sister', Mikasa Ackerman, and their childhood friend, Armin Arlert. Eren looked about, everyone seemed normal and really strong.

EREN JAEGER'S POV

They all looked so confident, then his eyes fell on her. She had emotionless neon blue eyes, she was so small, so fragile looking. Her blonde hair glistened. The instructor blatantly walked past me. How... w-what? I was prepared, I swear! W-Was something wrong? I kept a straight face, but on the inside, I felt as if I was going to burst. Did he not like me? Did I look stupid? Probably. 

Soon enough, it was time for them all to go back to their barracks and call it a night. I admit, the beds weren't as comfy as I thought they would but, they would have to do. Well, for now anyway.

The next day was complete torture. 

ANNIE LEONHARDT'S POV

Really, I had no idea why I was here. Did I have a reason at all? Of course I did, but, I honestly had no idea if it was worth it. 'Damn it, Dad.' I thought. 'Could you not have given me more details? The only pieces of information I have is that he would join the Recon Corp after graduation, and he was a boy.' There were over 20 boys here in this Squad. This was going to be really hard. With haste, I looked around to study any key objectives. Then I saw him. A boy with neon green eyes, and dirty brown hair. He looks like he's been through hell. 'It seems I'm not the only one...' I thought as the instructor walked past him. Annie quickly darted her eyes away from the boy and stared ahead. The instructor walked past me. It worked.

A smirk of satisfication seemingly grew on my lips as I continued to stand as straight as I possibly could. This, was going to be interesting. As soon as the instructor examined all the new recruits, he sent us all off to our barracks. I plopped down on my cot and sighed softly. This was way comfier than the bed I had back at home, the home I share with my god forsaken but loveable father.  I stared up at the wooden ceiling, hearing the slight patter of rain on the roof and the window sill next to my cot. Slithering into the sheets, I laid my head on my pillow, closing my eyes.

_________________________________________

EREN JAEGER'S POV

The first day of training, I was excited. I was going to kick everyone's ass today! Excited, I jumped out of my bed. What a surprise, I was the first to wake up. I left the barracks for a shower, changed into the Trainee uniform and quickly headed out towards the training grounds. Everyone else was already vigourously training, did I really shower for that long? Running up to Reiner, I punched him playfully in the shoulder. "Hey, Reiner! D'you mind if I train with 'ya?" I shout, laughing softly. Reiner was certainly a person to look up to. He smiled in returned and nodded in silence. Today we were training with, what is that? A wooden knife? "I'm coming, Eren!" Reiner yelled. He came towards me. I took my stance and as if it was nothing, I pushed him off the ground, over my shoulder and to the ground behind me.