Experiment #2351

Hi, this is a one part story that I did for my English class. Yes, this shit is getting graded. Anyways, hope you enjoy!

Screech

The creature's long claws were scratching the metal walls.

Screeeeeeech

It was getting closer.

Screeeeeeeeeeech

I could feel it opening the door.

"Come out, come out little girl, I have a surprise for you..." It's voice sounded soothing but I knew that I shouldn't come out.

I stared at the creature from the small opening in the closet. I saw it turn it's head and stare at me with dead eyes.

"I see you little girl come out..." it said "Come out..."

The creature threw itself towards the closet door. I screamed.

Wake up

I was sweating, this is the fourth time this week I've had this dream. I looked around my cell room, my badly drawn crayon drawings on the wall. There wasn't no actual reason I was here, at least that I knew of.

"Experiment #2351 get ready for your morning testing" That's what the superiors called me "I repeat, Experiment #2351 get ready for your morning testing"

I went to the badly made closed and opened it, I put on the only pair of clothes I had. One of the superiors opened my door and took me to testing room number 24, my testing room. They locked me in the room, I sat down on the chair and stared at the apple, the red as blood apple, the same apple from every day, the only colorful thing I had ever seen. The small squares on the walls opened and tentacle like cables floated out of them, the cables flew on my head and attached themselves to it.

The superiors said they did this to measure my brain waves. They also said that I was special and that was the reason I was here, but they never said how I was special. Every day they would make me stare at that apple they hoped somet-

BOOM

The wall exploded, did I do that? Was I capable of such thing like that?

Screech

It was the same sound from my dream, the same sound from the creature. I yanked the cables of my head.

"Ahhhhh!" the superiors that observed me were being consumed by the creature, before they died they pressed the unlock button, the door that locked me into this white room opened.

I sprinted towards it, when I ran through the door an alarm started beeping and flashing red colors. I ran towards my room.

Beep-beep-beep

I closed my door.

Beep-beep-beep-beep

I hid myself in the closet, just like in the dream.

Screech. Beep-beep-beep.

The creature's claws were scratching the metal walls, just like in my dream.

Screeeeeeech. Beep-beep-beep.

It was getting closer. Did I see the future?

Screeeeeeeeeeech. Beep-beep-beep.

I could feel it opening the door. How did I do that?

"Come out, come out little girl, I have a surprise for you..." It's voice sounded just like the one in the dream, soothing.

I stared at the creature from the small opening in the closet. It turn it's head and stare at me with dead eyes. How did I predict this?

"I see you little girl come out..." it said while grinning the biggest smile I've ever seen "Come out..."

The creature threw itself towards the closet door. I screamed, this is were I woke up in my dreams, but this time, I didn't wake up.

Bratatatatatat

Bullets came in from the door, they hit the creature right in the chest. The creature stopped moving, grinned at me for a last time and fell to the floor, it was dead, lifeless, soulless, it's live had been taken away. A guy came into my room looking for me, the gun still in his hand. I stepped out of the closet.

"There, there, everything's going to be fine" He said to me in a silvery voice.

The man bent down and hugged me, this had been the first human contact I've had since I was taken away from the home I don't remember.

He took me outside of the building where about a dozen of helicopter were waiting for us, I looked around, about a dozen other children were being rescued, they all looked scared and frail, just like me. I got in the metal bird and flew away leaving everything I knew behind.

I'm Experiment #2351 and this is my story.

End of story, yey! Hope you enjoyed it!