The Unthinkable

I sit at home like every other day. I'm watching Harry Potter because I love those movies!

"SARAH GO GET THE MAIL!" my muggle mom yelled

"OK!!" I quickly paused my movie slipped on sandles even though it was snowing and ran outside.

I opened the mail box and grabbed the mail.

"Hmmmm. Well this is odd some one wrote to me?" I separated my letter from the rest and ran inside. I slipped the letter under my door than gave the rest to my mom.

"Hey before I go back to watching my movies I'm gonna go clean my room a bit." I lied and dashed to my room for the letter.

I grabbed the letter and sat on my bed. I studied the envelope with care, then I realized with a jolt that this wasn't any ordinary letter! This was from Hogwarts!

"But how Hogwarts is made up it isn't real....O my friends must be pulling a prank."

I frowned I had some hope that this was real but it was vaporized when I considered my friends and their pranks. I slowly opened the letter thinking I would get a picture or drawing telling me I was pranked, but instead I got a actual letter. I was shocked, I started to read the letter.

"OMG IT'S REAL IT'S REALLY REAL! IT'S UNBELIEVABLE, IT'S UNTHINKABLE!" I yelled.

I grabbed my home made wand and created a duplicate of my self and hid it in my messy closet. I raced back to the movies happier than ever!

_______________________________________________________________

So I hope that you guys will enjoy this book! So yea more to come!!