The Love Road

A/N: This is the Down For Whatever sequel. You don't need to read this one until you have read the first one. Not trying to be rude or nun, I'm just saying. You will be very confused if you jump from this book back to the original. That's just backwards as hell, so if you haven't already, go read Down For Whatever.

I didn't let the amount of votes and comments stop me from writing the sequel, because I know for a fact I'm a good writer, not the best, but I do one hell of a job. But, I really hope y'all interact with me more in this book than you did in the last one. I promise I reply to all comments, I get so excited lol.

Each character in my book has a specific role. I will be adding scenes and characters from the first book into this one. So, if you haven't already, go read the first one please.

Please excuse any mistakes throughout this book, I'm just a normal girl writing on Wattpad. I make mistakes too and I'm not a pro at this, so please leave all the negativity out of this book. I just want to do what I love, write.

I've decided to do this book two years later, I didn't really want Chaja to be too old, cause y'all know Down For Whatever is all about drama lol.

But, anyways, I hope you enjoy!! 😘

*******************

Two years later

Chaja

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I used the bathroom and flushed my All Gold toilet. I cut the shower on and stripped out of my night clothes. I stepped into the hot, steaming shower, letting the water ooze down my face. I made sure I cleaned the parts of my body that needed to be cleaned the most. I rubbed the shampoo and conditioner all over my hair, making sure to clean my scalp. After I was done, I let the water run all through my hair, rinsing the suds out. I turned the water off and stepped out the shower.

I wrapped a white towel around my naked body and looked into the mirror. Chills rushed down my spine as I looked at my face.

I wiped my forming tears away. My eye was now purple, but that wasn't it. My lip was busted and I had a scar on my chest from where I fell, trying to protect myself. I looked horrible! Looking at myself knowing Joey did this to me made my stomach turn.

I layed on my bed as I cried into Damien's pillow, "I miss you so much... It's been hard for me these past two years."

"MOMMY!" Jy'Lenah yelled as she jumped on the bed. I quickly wiped my tears away and put on a fake smile.

"Hey pretty girl." I said as I kissed her forehead, "Are you hungry?"

She nodded and I got up while holding her hand to fix her something to eat.

As I walked down the long hallway, I tripped over a toy gun. "JAMARIE! WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT THESE GUNS?!"

Jamarie ran out of his room smiling. "Bang! Bang!" he yelled as he pointed a toy gun at the wall.

I sighed and shook my head. Who knew he would be the hard headed one? He's just like his daddy, violent. For a four year old, he's very mature.

I picked Lenah up as we walked into Dj's room. He was sitting on the floor playing with his remote control car.

I smiled, "Djayyyy!" I yelled while stretching my words. I ran up to him and kissed him on his fat cheeks.

He giggled and stood up, wanting me to hold him. I picked him up and kissed him repeatedly. He reminded me so much of Damien.

He pushed Lenah, causing her to cry. I sat both of them down, "Baby, please don't cry." I begged as I wiped her tears away. Dj began to push her and pinch her again.