| success criteria + registration form + key dates! |

If a hint of hesitation is always present whenever you're asked about what Hogwarts house you belong in, or perhaps you wish to make the concept of hybrid houses far more widespread than it currently is, then we believe that you may have stumbled across just the right book.

There are far too many Hybrid House members lurking out there who feel like outcasts, who can't settle in a home overflowing with peers whom they believe can relate with them to an extent no else has been able to before. However, the world lacks just enough people to bind the alarmingly massive number of our friends together, but maybe, just maybe, you could be one of the first to start a whole new revolution.

Join us, for we require you more than you may require us.

RULES:

I) Participants must be aged 13+; if you are aged 12 or under, your registration form will be immediately denied.

II) You must belong to a Hybrid House. 

III) You must possess a Kik account; if you are accepted as an admin, you will be granted access to a professional group chat in which we will discuss the future of this account.

IV) You must submit your form - either through Private Message or in the Comments' Section underneath - by the deadline; no form submitted afterwards will be accepted unless an extension is provided.

V) If you are accepted as an admin, you must swear to hold pure reverence towards your fellow admins and members of the society, act politely with everyone and settle any disagreements in a formal manner and always, always make everyone feel welcomed and loved in every situation, setting aside any personal grudges.

VI) Only three admin positions are available for each Hybrid House (excluding Slytherclaw and Gryffinclaw, for which only two admin positions are available), but more may be available in the foreseeable future.

REGISTRATION FORM:

Name/Preferred name -

Hybrid House -

Age -

Kik username -

Timezone -

What has inclined you into applying for this admin position? -

What qualities and characteristics do you believe you possess that will help you attain this admin position? -

Do you excel in graphic creation, story writing or bear any other skills that will benefit this account? -

How frequently are you online? -

Do you promise not to break the oath listed as number five in the 'Rules' section above? -

Any extra information you feel as if we may need to know? -

DATES:

STARTING DATE - WEDNESDAY, 12TH APRIL, 2017 - 6:15 P.M (GMT)

DEADLINE - SOON TO BE ANNOUNCED

ADMIN POSITION ANNOUNCEMENT - SOON TO BE ANNOUNCED

-

We hope to hear from you all soon, and have an absolutely brilliant day!