Hungry Like The Wolf

A/N here's a short story to celebrate Chris Martin's existence! This short story is themed for his birthday so I hope you enjoy it. I still can't believe that beautiful angel man is 40!
Anyways happy reading Carkids. 😘

Jonny plops down on the bed kicking his feet up next to Chris and the springs bounce a him couple of times as he lays next to his bandmate

Jonny plops down on the bed kicking his feet up next to Chris and the springs bounce a him couple of times as he lays next to his bandmate. Chris throws a shirtless arm over Jonny and snuggles up to him.

"Mmm... good morning J." Chris mutters as he starts to wake himself up.

"Happy Birthday! Birthday boy!"

"Mmm it's my birthday?"

"Yea!"

"Do I get cake?"

"Of course!"

"Only if he behaves himself." Will speaks up and frightens Chris. Chris' eyes burst open and he turns his head to see where Will's voice was coming from. When he spots Will, Guy, and Phil standing at the foot his bed he buries his head in Jonny's arm. "Like I was saying we ARE dealing with a 4 year old." Will laughs as he teases his friend.

"Jonny Will's teasing me on birthday." Chris whines.

*Chuckles "Why don't you get up and you can punch him." Jonny says with Chris' arm still draped around him.

"No, I don't want to break my hand on his freakish muscles. I just really want to eat cake." Chris said tiredly. He had only fallen asleep 3 hours before Jonny came and woke him.

"So Chris do you want us to leave you and Jonny alone because..." Guy awkwardly asks.

"Yes! He smells nice and he's soft and warm."

"Thanks, I bought a new beard oil yesterday."

"It's nice" Chris mutters into a smile.

"I thought you smelt different Jon. That scent really works for you." Phil says.

Jonny bushes as the rest of the band nods and murmurs in a agreement.
"Thanks lads" he bashfully says.

"Ok Phil he's not moving and we're going to be late so do it." Guy says.

Phil flashes a mischievous smirk at Chris as he grabs Chris' duvet with his sheets and yanks them off the bed. Unfortunately this had the opposite reaction of what the men wanted. Instead of jolting out of bed like the ball of energy he normally is, Chris just reacted quickly to the sudden chill he felt and holds Jonny tighter to him. The group start laughing when they see Chris' sleepwear.

"Chris since when do you sleep in just pants?" Will says laughing.

"Since I tried exercising to tire me out so I can sleep. I was hot you knob."

"Dude your pants have emojis all over them." Guy says in a fit of laughter.

"They were a gift and are really comfortable!" Chris defends.  Jonny taps Chris' arm for Chris to let him up but Chris won't move.