2am Tumblr Sessions

Annalise's Point of View:

________________________________________________________________________________

It's 2 in the morning.

I'm so obsessed with Tumblr that I chose this over sleep, but my parents don't need to know.

I get a skype call from Phil, my closest cousin, and decide that he is better than Tumblr. So I accept the call.

"Annalise, hey! Why are you up so early?" Phil basically shouts.

"Well, my dearest cousin, Tumblr calls at early hours and I cant deny her offer."

"You're assuming ITS gender?" Phil questions with a  sarcastic tone in his deep, yet comforting voice.

"Phil, why would you call me but then ask why I was awake? You have to drive to Manchester, but you're awake."

"Oh, right. Sorry Annalise." he states.

"But ANYWAYS, what's up Philip?" I ask.

"Nothing much, just waiting for Dan to get back home. You know how I worry." he says with a concerned tone.

"He will be okay, but you've got a long ass dri-"

"LANGUAGE."

"Sorry, Dad. I'll fix it. How's this; you have a long drive tomorrow, Mr. Lester. Make sure to pack extra tea." I say.

"Much better, so I wanted to tell you that Dan will be coming with me to the dinner tomorrow!"

I stay quiet. I cant breathe. Is this real life?

"Annalise?"

"Oh what? Yeah that's great Phil! I can finally meet your bestfriend!" I say trying to hide my excitement.

I hear a door open and Phil gasp.

"Daniel! Where have you been?"

"YOU SOUND LIKE MY MUM." Dan shouts very loudly.

I cant fathom that I can hear his voice.

I decide I have to go to sleep so I at least look like I get some of it.

"Alright Phil, I'll let you and Dan get some sleep. Love you, Lester." I say with a yawn.

"Okay Annalise. I love you, too. Be prepared for the biggest hug you've ever received in the world tomorrow."

"Okay goofball. Sweet dreams, lion." I say as he waves and ends the what seems like a long call.

I drift off to the thought of me meeting the actual, real Daniel James Howell. It excites me so much that I am woken up, so I decide to take my pills that make me sleep and wake up with a kick in my step, but that fades quickly.