Life

《♡ This story is not yet edited when it is completely Finished I will go back through and edit♡》

I look around the store the person who checks us out is practically absorbed in his phone I see a chocolate bar and slide it up my sleeve. I check to see if he notices and nothing. So I grab some other type of food like chips and slide them into my jacket and zip it up. Now just something to drink.
I walk over casually and open the drinks I feel the cold crisp air hit my face I grab and orange fantastic drink and put it in my already baggy pocket.
I now had to get a way out with out looking suspicious.
"Hello sir?" I said walking up to the glass window. " I left my phone in here yesterday and I can't find it if it happens to show up would you mind keeping it behind the desk till I come back?"
"Ehh why not sure."
"Thank you!"
I through my hood over my head and head out to the parking lot my little sister and little brother are sitting by the gas pumps waiting for me. I pull everything out of my jacket behind a gas pump where no one can see me. I break the chocolate bar into 3 pieces I keep one for me and give the other two to my little brother Charlie and my little sister Kara.
Since they had something to snack on for the walk home we started to walk down the dirt road. As we walk the two little ones mess around picking up rocks every little once in a while. But keeping the pace with me making sure not to be left behind. When we get home the sun is almost down. We walk up to the porch and lean on the door to get it to push open. As the door open you herd dust fall from the ceiling.
Our house is not what so ever up to date we have holes in the ceiling beds with ragged holes thin sheets to cover up with. Clothes with holes. A table in a side room. A bathroom with no running water. The toilet still works witch is beyond me how.
I grab 3 cups out of the cabinet and split the drink between all 3 of us. I grab 3 plates and open the chips and dump them out.
Kara and Charlie are already at the label. Waiting so I give them each there drinks and lay the plate of chips in the middle of the kitchen table.
Kara goes to reach for I chip and I stop her.
"Kara you know the rules pray before you eat."
"Sorry sister." She says puling her arm back and crossing her hands to bow her head.
"Our Father thank you for the food we have and thank you for having us all together amen"
"Amen" Charlie and Kara both say before they grab handfuls of chips and through them into there mouth.
Since we have no cable no Internet no anything to have contact to the outside world we watch random movies we find or have stolen by chance. Since they were eating I decided to put in the movie Descendants witch is a movie we all sort of enjoy with the songs and I mean why not. As we eat they watch the TV and sing along. After that I put all the dishes in the sink and wash them with water we have stolen or aka borrowed from the neighbors in buckets.
Since my brother and sister have school tomorrow they had to take baths so I would take the buckets of water heat them up and fill the tub up and Kara would take the first one then I would drain it and refill it and Charlie would take one. It wasn't to much longer after they toke there baths they fell asleep on the couch finishing there movie. I hate moving them when they have fallen asleep so I left them and made a palette on the floor so they weren't alone in the living room. I lay there think about the house and Charlie and Kara and how I wish we had more. Im going to change this I'm going to get us more.

*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
What do you guys think? Yes no maybe lol pleas comment and vote thank you!!!!