The End of True Happiness

It was just like any other day, I woke up at usual time and took the same shower like everyday. I went down stairs had several pieces of toast with butter and got everything ready for school. I had the same smile as I did everyday knowing that it was gonna be another awesome day....so I thought. I got onto the bus and as I looked around, I saw that there were chunks of people now on the bus and I kept going to my usual seat and I saw that my friend, Jackson, was strangely quiet. He was just looking out the window, listening to his music, in a way that he seemed to be ignoring me. I thought he was just having a bad morning or something so I sat next to my girlfriend, Taylor, and she was sitting there, also quiet texting away on her phone. Wasn't like her to just not give me a good morning or even a kiss on the cheek. As I sit my backpack between my legs on the ground, I try to peak over to see who she was texting, and must have caught me cause she quickly hid her phone, which was nothing like her. I sighed, not having a single clue what was going on. I thought to myself that this had to be some kind of prank or something so i decided to just roll with it for the day. The bus ride felt longer than usual, the thought of no one talking or even noticing me sorta stuck and was hurting a bit inside, nothing like this has ever happened. The whole ride I heard not a word from anyone and once we reached school and got off the bus, Taylor walked quicker than usual. I reached for her hand but she had gotten out of my reach before I could grab it and I saw Jackson follow somewhat behind her around the same speed. My head started spinning quickly as my jealous nature started summoning images of of the unspeakable. Could she be cheating on me. Am I not good enough anymore or was she thinking I was cheating on her. Those images filled my mind to the brim. I shake my head and continue inside and I find the table that me and all friends normally hang out at during breakfast. As I walked over, I noticed to only see two of them and I saw that only Brian and Trevor were sitting there. I sit next to them and they look up "Oh hey Devon, you alright you seem down?" Trevor says closing his drawing notebook. "Yeah I just, I dont know it seems that a lot of people are trying to avoid me, like Taylor and Jackson, they ignored me on the bus and quickly walked away" I say sighing right after I finish my sentence. They both create a frown on their face and look at it each for a good several seconds. I raise my eyebrow completely confused at their response. Brian sighs hard, looking back at me "Everyone here thinks you cheated on Taylor with her sister" He keeps his frowned face. "But..but we don't believe that" Trevor says proudly putting his hands on the table. I stop and keep the disgusted face I have on with millions of thoughts running through my head. "Why...why does everyone think that?" I say shaking a bit. "Well that's what Taylor has been telling everyone" Trevor shrugs. My eyes widen at disbelief and look around for her and I get up a bit angry. I find her waiting outside the bathroom smirking as she sees me coming towards her. "Hey there cutie" She says seductively and giggles a bit. "Why the fuck have you been going around saying we did it?!" I get up right at her almost screaming it. She keeps smirking "You were just so delicious enough, I wanted you myself" She says running her finger down my chest. I smack her hand away and she steps back still smirking  "Well my plan has already worked, how about you go and check one of the men's stalls" She smirking wider than before. My eyebrow raises and my heart starts racing faster with every step closer into the bathroom. I get in and look over the only stall that had its door closed and right as I get up to it, I hesitate for a second and finally shake my head and quietly peek over the stall. My eyes widen 4 times wider once I saw what was going on. There they were, Taylor and Jackson, she was on her knees blowing him. I let go of the stall and stumble back grabbing ahold on the sinks behind me. My heart was racing and was about to explode out of my chest. Why...why me, why out of any day or out of anyone is this happening to me. What did I do wrong. Was it all my fault. At that moment when I asked myself that...SNAP. It felt like my heart had just shattered into hundreds of pieces.  I start feeling lightheaded and I do my best on trying to leave the bathroom and head back to the table. As I get to the table, Trevor and Brian's eyes widen "What the hell happened to you man, you are pale as a fucking ghost" They question worried. Right before I could get any word out of my mouth I collapse right there where I was standing. The world around me slowed down as I feel. The only thought I had was my whole life quickly speeding up to where I saw my own girlfriend cheating on me with my best friend. Why was this happening to me, I did nothing wrong, why was God punishing me. The last thought that struck me was "why" as I hit the ground blacking out listening as the loud chattering and screaming in the cafeteria went silent. Why me god, why me.