Cursed...!

You were asleep in your comfortable twin mattress bed, dreaming that a big handsome man was sensually fork-feeding you your favorite fruit. It tasted soooo good. Suddenly you awoke to the sound of your bedroom door slamming shut. Still groggy, you scowled and rolled out from under your thick comforter. You jumped out of bed and onto the hardwood floor, but it was covered with a thick layer of table salt.
"Ugh!" you shouted, striding across your room and to the door, the door handle was also covered with salt. You flung the door open then slammed it shut behind you. "Bailey what the hell, putting salt all over my floor is seriously not funny." You were furious, rightfully so.
Upon stomping out to the kitchen area where you assumed your roommate would be, you were welcomed by your rommate and a mystery man. There wasn't anything particularly mysterious about him, you just didn't know who he was. He had blond hair and deep blue eyes, so blue they looked like a clear drinkable lake or something. He seemed to have a slim yet reliable build, not too buff but not scrawny either; he was the perfect balance of body shape. His messy blonde hair draped in front of his face flawlessly. He looked like a Renaissance painting but in human form.
Bailey pointed to an empty chair at the table. "Come take a sit, Y/N. We need to talk." You stormed over to the chair and sat angrily, tapping your foot impatiently. She better not be trying to kick you out again. "This guy right here is Reigen Arataka," she said gesturing at the god beside her, "I brought him over here to determine whether or not you were cursed by a demon ghost and he said you were! You still are. And he thought the salt would be enough to expel the evil spirit but not even that was enough. Right, mister Reign?"
Reigen nodded, "Yes yes I, Reigen Arataka, the GREATEST psychic of the century, have deemed this spirit too dangerous to be expelled here in this meager apartment complex." You swooned internally. He sounded so handsome.
Still it all sounded like bs. "Okay so...where am I supposed to get this spirit or whatever expelled? Since here is so dangerous."
Bailey shimed in, "He says you gotta go live with him for a while so he can closely monitor the spirit's activity within inside of you. Then, he can make the  necessary expulsions and get the spirit out." She wiped a tear from her eye. "I know it'll be weird leaiving me and going off to live with a stranger for some indefinite amount of time but I swear I'll be okay alone and he—"
"Alright when do we get going?" you asked, facing Reigen.
Reigen looked at his clock on his wrist "Now," he announced wide-eyed and excited. Then you ran back to your salt room and quickly packed your bags full of your clothes and shoes and blank sheets of paper.
"Okay I guess I'm ready to go!" you announced semi-happily. You couldn't wait to embrace this new adventure with this hot man.
Reigen nodded again then opened the door to the apartment for you and let you walk out first. Thus began your new life with the new man.