Facebook Quiz results to "Create a Boyfriend" :)

A quiz I took on facebook. I loved the story, so I copied and pasted my results.

P.S. The boy>>> Is the actual picture used in the quiz... Isn't he a cutie?!?! :)

Drake

How you met...

Personality: He’s a shy guy always hiding something but he has tried running from his past a numerous of times. He is always there for you no matter how much you moan 

How you met.

“Come on Becky wait up!” You shouted, but your best friend just ran off to her locker.

“Catch me if you can!” Becky mocked. You finally caught up with her and you both fell in to fits of laughter. Some amazingly hot guy walked past you and stared you right in the eyes as you look up. You felt your cheeks heating up and turned away. You turned to Becky and whispered “Who’s that guy?” she shrugged her shoulders and replied “I dunno, he was in my Spanish class a second ago I’ve never seen him around before. Must be a new kid pretty stranger eh?” “Yeah completely strange I mean look at him!” you replied. Absolutely not, he’s actually pretty cute   you think to yourself. The final bell went and you looked at Becky and you both nodded and went different directions.

You couldn’t be bothered to go back to your parents seeing as you know they would be arguing like all the time. If only she knew you thought. You and Becky tell each other everything, every time she asked to stay yours or come over after school you would always say no straight away because you don’t want her seeing where you actually come from. I mean who wouldn’t blame you, you know she would understand but you didn’t want to tell her. So you want to the park just a few blocks away from your house and sat on the swings. You looked down at your feet and started pushing yourself on the swing. After a while your saw a group of guys walking past and saw the same guy who walked past you in the hallway. He looked at his mates and said something and then walked over to you.

“Hey I’m Drake” He said and smiled at you.

“Hey Drake I’m Hailey” You replied. Drake came and sat on the swing next to you.

“May I ask why you are still in the school uniform?” Drake mumbled.

“Err I haven’t exactly been home yet. I always come to the park after school.” You said as your volume died down near the end.

“Oh, okay then. Want to go for a walk somewhere?” Drake asked you as he got of his swing. You nodded and you both walked off you explained to him why you hardly ever went home. You didn’t understand why you were telling him everything you’ve never said to anyone else. But as he lent in to kiss you goodbye once you got to your house you realised you were in love with him. You both started hanging out straight after school every single day and got to know each other. You felt as if he was the only one who understood you as if he went through something similar. He told you some things about himself.

“Wow and I thought I go through a lot” you mumbled.

“Don’t worry Hailey. It’s just life some people go through more things than others. It’s no biggie I’ve grown up with it so I finally moved away to my cousins” Drake explained. You both went separate ways and you fell asleep as soon as you pelted it to your bedroom. The next morning was a Saturday and you were woken up by someone knocking on the door, you ran down stairs and opened the door. No one was there but a bunch of flowers were sitting on the steps and a card, you looked both left and right to see if anyone were there and realised no one was. You picked up the flowers and card then went inside to the living room.

You read the card that said. Dear Hailey, will you be my valentine. I really like you, see you at the park at midday to find out who they’re from J Love...Xx You smiled and smelt the roses. You saw the time was 11ish so you ran up stairs and by the time you were dressed and cleaned up you went to the park and saw that Drake was sitting on the swings.

“You sent me the flowers Drake?” You shouted as you ran over to him. He smiled up at you “You liked them.” He said. You nodded and stood against the frame of the swings, Drake stood up in front of you and without knowing you were both lip locked. You pulled away and said “This is my answer” you both smiled. “Good” Drake said. It started raining so Drake took is jumper off and then he put it around you to make sure you didn’t get soaking wet. Since then you never left one another’s side.