Chapter 1

One day I'm going to put duck-tape on his mouth! My seventeen year old brother (not really) is adoring his abilities and eyes. Just because you got silver and burnt orange eyes and fighting and these mind abilities he thinks he is the king of the kingdom...but that's his parents job. He's Prince Polandtone but everyone usually calls him Po. Enough about him I need to introduce myself, I'm Lisha. Me on the other hand have purple and black eyes and can calm and sense when people or things are near. I've known Po since I was a baby because he's only three months older than me...literally. His birthday is October 21st and mine is January 18th. Po is so funny and weird because he has this long brown hair that covers his forehead and he puts it in front of his face and then makes a funny face or will put make up on his face and scare the crap out of me in the morning. Any way he has his burnt orange and silver eyes that every girl in the village falls for even sometimes I fall into his eyes. Not alot of people have the mind control Po has and only a few people have burnt orange and silver eyes. How about I go back to when he changed into his powers.... It was Po's 10th birthday when we found out what his powers were and his eye color. His eyes were hazel as usual but then they turned completly black, we got scared he has a really deadly disease where your eyes turn black and you get a very high fever over 200 degrees and you sometimes can die but thank God it wasn't that. So any way his eyes turned black and then I started doing things for him like I was under a spell. Actually I was under his control and he was making me take his shirt off and pants and made me do things you don't want to hear, but as i was doing this I didn't realize it was him contolling me. Finally I was pulled out of the room by his mom and she closed and locked the door after me, but he was still in my mind. After his dad came and him and I had a fight with each other I got out of the house unconcious that's how bad it was. We stayed away from him for a while until we thought it was safe. When we got back and saw him woking in the yard grabbing wood for the fire we all were alert. As he turned to us we all had a shocked face because his eyes had settled in and they were burnt orange and silver. He apoligized to me for what he did and i slapped him and then gave him a hug.