My dream's are Ruined!!

It was the start of the Boring day of school,I went to my locker's and filled my bag with book's  until My best friend Jennie(Black pink) came.

"hey!!" she screamed, I closed my locker and answered her "hey wassup,haven't seen each other since the vacation ends!!"

"Yeah" she replyed with a tight hug.

then she continued "do you know BTS is making a new movie in which the hero is one and only Jungkook" when she said his name my eyes widen that now my secret admirer will also act? but then my heart cracked when she said that the heroine will be Tzuyu from TWICE,well I don't want to be the heroine but I don't want her to be the heroine as well...

after few gossip's we went to our classes,bad luck we have different classes so I went to my first class which was Math,I went to my seat which was next to Do Kyung Soo(EXO). after few minutes Jungkook(BTS) came in the he is also my class fellow,he went to his seat which was in front of me and I can face his back only.

And then the teacher came and start's teaching but To be honest I didn't understand anything,so I was just popping my pen until D.O noticed and he said" are you having trouble in solving the equation's?" "yes" I reply with a serious face,then the teacher announce that she is taking the test of first five question's right away and then my eye's widen and I thought that now I will be failed. but then D.O turned to me and said " May I help you with your equation's?" and I faced him with a ' wow what a angel' Look and he chuckle's and then he try to explain me the math problem's,after few minute's teacher came take our test's and unexpectedly I got full mark's.I ran to D.O and thank him for his Kindness.but suddenly then Tzuyu came in our class and Hug's Jungkook,at that scene my mouth was wide open that what just happen right now? but then I shrugged it off that nothing has happened and No one notice that.But unexpectedly D.O has noticed it.

Tzuyu broke the hug from Jungkook and said"hey Jagi I was waiting for you in the Canteen but didn't appear,I was so worry you know" at what she said 'Jagi' My heart cracked again,My dream's are all ruined because of tzuyu.I just can't stand this situaton so I ran out of the class and went to my other class so I could not feel more sad.. :(    (T-T)

I HOPE YOU GUY'S LIKE IT..<3