Chapter 5. The begining of a plan?

He took him. I can't understand he took him. Obi Wan! He kidnapped my master! I hate Bane!

AHSOKA! Said Obi Wan and Padmé. Hate is not the Jedi way! Said Obi Wan strictly.

Hhhh... I'm sorry master... I.. I'm just so frustrated!

I know Ahsoka. I know how it feels. But we will find Anakin and we will save him. Were every he may be. I promise. I know master.

Alright now that we have cooled down me must start discussing a plan to find and save Anakin.

Hmm... Obi Wan? Can I tell you both something? Asked Padmé.

Of course my lady. Said Obi Wan.

Please Obi Wan how many times must I tell you please call me Padmé. Said Padmé with a small laugh.

Of course my la- Padmé.

That's better. Now... What a was going to say was.... Padmé paused nervous.

What is it Padmé?

I.. I and Anakin are married. Padmé finally said.

YOUR WHAT?!

I and Anakin are married.

Wow... Was the only thing they said.

Are you... Angry?... Asked Padmé.

Angry? How can we be angry it's obvious that you two was a couple, the way you two look and talk to each other.

Obi Wan and Ahsoka started to laugh hysterically.

When they were finally done laughing they turned serious again.

Anyway... I good way to find Anakin is too find Bane. Said Obi Wan.

But how are we going to find Bane he can be anywhere! Said Padmé.

That's the tricky part. Said Obi Wan.

Hmm... Why don't we go home and sleep it's already late and we will think better tomorrow. Padmé.

Agreed. Said Obi Wan and Ahsoka.

They said good night and left for their own abatements.

But before Obi Wan when's to sleep he decided to inform the council of what had happened.
After that he fell asleep almost exactly as his head touched his pillow.

This was going to be 5 long months...