A letter from Fred

George walked into the room he ones shared with his brother and looked around. Three months had gone by since the Battle of Hogwarts, and he still got an empty feeling every time he walked into his room. George sat down on his bed. He had left everything where it was, hadn't moved anything. By doing that, George felt as if he honoured Fred.

Then he saw something. Something red that had been folded crookedly and put under Fred's Quiddich clothes. George bent over and unfolded the two papers. Both sides of both papers were filled with Freddie's careless handwriting. A silent tear fell from George's eye.
"If I don't make it, I hope you see this George." Another tear. "I really hope I do, though. There is so much I'd like to show and tell you."
Fred had also written down moments, memories. Like :"Remember when everyone thought that Harry was the heir of Slytherin." and "I hope you never forget the look on Umbridge's face. Our grand exit in seventh year, that is. I know I won't."
Then there was a list of people Fred would have liked to meet.
The oldest living wizard
•The oldest living muggle
•The president of MACUSA
,just to name a few.

The whole first page was almost only jokes and things they'd done, but the other page was much harder for George to read. The tears of joy were now replaced with tears of sorrow and loss.
"I know you don't feel like a complete person without me. But you have always been the stronger and better half. You will be fine. Build a house and start a family like you've always wanted. The only thing I wish for, is that you keep Weasley's Wizard Wheezes open."

At the end of the last page was the last time Fred ever signed his name, the last time he ever picked up a quill.

"You'll be fine. Love, Fred."