Prologue

I just slapped him and bolted out of the room. What did he think of himself? Tears streamed down my face as i processed what just happened in there. Oh wait where was i going? He was the one i was supposed to throw out. Wasn’t this my home? How caught could i be in my own thoughts.

Thinking of all this i just stomped back into my room absent minded only to smack right into his perfect chest. *sigh* for a moment i just felt like melting into his arms and telling him to stay by my side forever. But then reality came back crashing down on me when he just moved back; he had just broken up with me!!! I felt tears clinging my eyelids once again as i tried hard not to cry.

I just could not help staring at him just to be dejected everytime he looked back with stranger eyes....where did that twinkle go? The twinkle in his eyes that had me all perked up...where was that boy who could not bear to see a frown on my face? His signature smirk was missing from his face. I searched his face but the angel whom i loved was gone!!!!

It seemed like eternity before i could find words in my mouth

“GET OUT” i finally blurted.

“SORRY???”

“JUST GET LOST...GET LOST...GO AWAY!!”

He was confused, but he hesitantly left. What, did he expect me to beg him to not go or fall at his feet pleading for being with me? Oh common i am much better than that.

Whoa wait, what the hell am i talking....he was my everything...

Then it hit me...he was gone forever!!!!! He dumped me for that hag from hell...she just came to the school 6 months ago...how could he forget our 13 year long friendship and 2 year long relationship...i was going to kill her.

HE WILL REGRET THIS...i silently whispered to myself.

I was a new person today when i thought of this. I wasn’t the usual quiet, shy girl anymore. Something inside me tugged at my heart to surface and expose itself. That’s when i ignored my brain, listened to my heart and made a decision that changed my life forever.