School Day Number 1

(My chapter title is just so creative... )

Misty's POV

I stuffed one last t-shirt into my suitcase and clicked is shut, setting in down on the kitchen counter. "I'm leaving!" I shout to my sisters, rummaging through a draw. "Like I'm sleeping!" Violet answered, with a yawn. "Yeah! Like, what Violet said!" Lily added on.  I laugh, pulling a big bag of Starbursts out of the draw. I stash them in my bag next to my pokeballs. "Wait where is Psyduck?" I ask myself. I look at the stairs where I hear a faint, 'Duck, duck, duck, psy, duck duck duck!" 

"PSYDUCK YOUR COMING TOO, YAH KNOW!" I yell. "Like Misty, keep it down in there!" My sisters responded to the yelling. "Psy y y y y duck..." Psyduck grumbled.

After a few minutes of waiting Psyduck walked down the stair wearing a Hawaii shirt and swimming goggles. "Psyduck! This isn't a vacation, it's school!"  Psyduck glared at me and grabbed his pokeball out of my bag. "Phy!" He shouted, hitting the button on the pokeball returning into it. 

I climb into my car and turn the key, when my sister,runs over. "Misty wait!" she was shouting. I stop the car and open the window, leaning out. "Yeah?" I ask. "Good luck out there,Mist." I hug her. "Thanks Daze, I'll try." I smile as she waves. I turn the key and pull out of the driveway. And drive towards my new adventure.

(Did you think it was over? Not yet.)

After a few minutes of searching I pull into a parking spot. I walk over to the trunk and pull out my suitcase. A piece of paper flutters out, and I scoop it up before it hits the ground. I smile as I read.

United Regions Boarding School

Congrats! You have been excepted to United Regions Boarding School! We have heard many great things about you as a trainer and you amazing Pokemon. For more information please reference the brochure for more information.

I was so excited to be going to this school that I didn't even see how short my letter was. oh well, wish me luck! 

If you want me to make a brochure, comment! 

Sorry that the chapter was so short and cheesy!