Dirty crush imagine

Y/N=your name
C/N=crush name
H/N=his name
Y/B/F=best friends
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After school you go to your best friends house and start talking about your crushes. "I know I shouldn't like him but some thing about him, just hearing his name makes my day." you say as (Y/B/F) is doing her hair....you guys are getting ready for a party that (Y/C) is throwing for his birthday.

It's 8:30 and you guys are now getting dressed you decide to wear a tight black little dress thats strapless with red pumps, your hair is curled and your make up is done its very natural looking and you have dark red lips.

*skip to the party*

As you and (Y/B/F) get out of the car at his house you see that not that many people are here yet....(btw your crush is one of your brothers best friends)....but then again its also pretty early and you wanted to say a special happy birthday. You knock on the door and he answers....he looks so perfect and you just stare at how amazing he is. "OMG!!!! wow (Y/N) you look f*cking sexy, not such a little girl now are you?" He says with a wink....his eyes are getting darker.... You decide that you're gonna play with him a little....so as you walk you by you lightly brush your hand over his junk...you hear him lightly groan and you smile and walk by. You four all start drinking and everyone starts arriving but your always seeing (Y/C) starring at you and checking you out. You decide that you're gonna lead him to his room.....he follows not to close behind. As soon as you too are both in the room he closes the door and locks it. he pushes you up against the wall and starts kissing you, the kiss starts to get heated...he rubs his tongue on your bottom lip asking for entrance, you grant it and your tongues are fighting for dominance and he obviously wins. he tells you to jump and you do so wrapping your legs around his waist not breaking the kiss....he brings you and lays you down on the bed you start taking off his shirt and undoing his pants while he unzips your dress your left in just your matching black lace thong and bra, while he's in his briefs....he takes off your bra and starts sucking on your right nipple you moan his name....you realize that your still a virgin and you tell him to stop for a minute... "I know this is going to sound weird but....um I'm still a virgin" you say embarrassed and nervous he smile and says "we don't have to do this if you don't want too" you tell him that you want to and he says that he's always wanted to take your virginity...he takes off your panties nice and slow...you shiver as the cool air touches the place where you want him most....he starts sliding in and you wince in pain as a tear goes down your cheek....he stops, waiting for you to adjust to his size you nod your head when your ready for him to keep going, "OMG faster faster, harder omg harder" you yell as he picks up his "holy sh*t (Y/N) you're so tight jesus christ ahhhh it feels so good around my huge dick" "FUCK (Y/C/N) you're so big omg.....I-i-m cl-o-ose" you as your walls tighten around his member....he starts going as hard and fast as he can groaning in pleasure "me too babe on the count of 3 let it all out...1......2......3"
You two both yell out in pleasure as you ride out your highs together.

"I have been wanting to do that for the longest time babe, you have no idea" he says pulling you close to him "will you be my girlfriend?" He asks nervously

"I would love to be your girlfriend" you so happily. He leans in and give you quick peck on the forehead

"Happy birthday, hope it was alright" you say
" it was fantastic" he replies while smiling.

"I love you" you say
"I love you more" he says

And you two fall asleep in each others arms smiling listening to his heart beat.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry if this wasn't very good it was my first one :$
Feel free to comment what you think and any advise would also be great and like this imagine. Also I will be doing any kind of imagine/books just leave an idea in the comment section with a description of what you want and i will do it for you and it will be on anything sexual or non-sexual you chose ;)

Bye my sexuals