The woman in the woods

I woke up herring only birds singing to another. the wind flowing around making the branches from the aspen trees hitting against each other, making them Snap, Crack, Baking apart. having the leaves gently fall down landing my body, as I lay there the last one hits my forehead.

it takes me a while to figure out where I was. then I find myself asking all these questions on, "what happened?Where am I? How did I get here?"

I brought my upper body up from the ground brushing off all the dirt sticks and leaves off my body. Noticing trees all around me and far pokey bushes, and the tall wavy mushy grass. I was looking around then noticing my heart starts to speed up. I start to panic knowing I was along, that no one is coming because I'm in the middle of no where. I was in the woods. the forest where no one can be found.

I started to get up on my feet to explore, but finding my self on the ground every time I try to walk. " WHY! Why can't I get up?"

Screaming at myself trying to figure out what's the problem.

" Is it dehydration? No, am I dizzy? Uh no, did I just black out? No that's not it!" Then I had one last guess, praying to god that its not it. I lift up my pant lag up to my knees noticing, that me knees are a swelled up to bowling balls and the color is so grotesque it was blue and black all over. I couldn't bare looking at it again, if I did I thought I would barf. but I took a deep breath as I'm getting ready to feel my hand rubbing against my lag, hoping to feel some much pain getting ready to scream 'bloody Marie'

But there was nothing, I felt no pain.

For a second I thought this was going to be the last thing I do before I die. So I decided to lay back down in the pale of the mushy grass. Waiting for the sprites to take me. But then I started hearing sound calling out to me, or more like voices screaming to me saying,

"No Wake up, Wake Up! Don't leave us please? God No! Don't leave us!?"

The voice who are they what do they want? I feel like I'm falling as if something is trying to push me down, trying to take me away from this beautiful site.

"No! no, Stop! stop, let me go, Let Me Go! AAAAAWWWW!"

Right then I just a heart beet everything was silent. I blinked a couple of times letting one last tear drop flowing down on my left cheek. but smiling as I see the very tippy top of the tress, swaying back and forward. as the blue shy covering up the Extra parts of the clouds. as the orangish red fire sun how it was so beautiful when the yellow turned in to while.

"white?"

Then finding myself surrounded by wonderful collars that can never be described. as I'm crying to myself with joy. Seeing a shadow of a man, reaching his hand out to me. shinning through the light.

I finally knew where I was or, how I got here. everything made sense now, I wasn't afraid anymore because I knew I was save. It was him who brought me here.

And I knew I was,

Home.