my baby boy (one shot)

Please vote and comment...

Thank you so much...

I'm sitting in the hospital bench shock because I just find out that I'm pregnant  2 months. I really don't know what to do since the father of my baby is one of my bullies and the love of my life Brando Alessandro Portuguese 18  years old but of course he doesn't know that since its just one sided. I went home immediately go to my room and lie at my bed thinking what to do and by the way my name is Adrian del Castor 17 years old, proud gay a senior in La Notre High.

It's all started my hidden desire when I was in my sophomore year, it's already 2 years. It's just a simple cush at first then it turns out I fall for him maybe because he's a good looking guy,  muscular but not that much,  6"3 in height, perfect A's student,  captain in football and his  super rich since his father is the CEO of publishing company and his mother was a model turn fashion designer. He's senior like me and we do have same class together but he barely notice me because of his girlfriend Nathasha. She's pretty, kind but slow in many aspect if you know what I mean and with the body she has I'm sure everybody wants her but not me obviously I'm Gay with the flying rainbow. But the truth is he's so caring, understanding and sincere,  I know all this because I'm creepy stalker,  watching him without him knowing. His so called friends in football are the real bullies of mine they push me around or at the locker rooms ,  throwing my things,  calling me names, putting trash in my bag but sometimes they kick or punch me if nobody is around. They were laughing while doing all those things to me and Brando is just looking at me  without expression on his face. But still I don't care what they do as long as I get a chance to see him just for a while.

If that night I didn't go then maybe just maybe I'm not pregnant right now but I'm not regretting it because I love the single seconds I spend with Brando that amazing night.

Flashback

I am walking through the front gate of the school when suddenly I hear them.

" did you hear that Brando is having a party tomorrow night. " says the black hair girl with a huge smile on her face.

" yeah I heard it and everyone is invited. " says the girl with light brown hair grinning.

" how I wish he notice us. " black hair girl says with a hopeful face.

" I don't think so since the slut Nathasha is clinging to him like a monkey. " says the other girl while laughing with her. They turn towards the gym and I go to my locker to get some of my books. When I was about to close it,  there's alot of papers throwing in my locker so I close it immediately and turn to find out that my bullies are responsible, they push me hard on my locker and it's hurts and I fell to the ground, the kick my bag towards the trash bin and I look up to see Brando looking at me with those pale blue eyes then they walk away.  I get up and pick up my bag groaning in pain and proceed to my daily activities as a student.

Tonight is the party,  I am deciding to go or not. But in the end I decided to go but it's must be really quick,  I just wanted to see what party looks like,  yeah yeah I know I'm clueless and damn because I haven't in a party before its my first actually so I'm super curious.

I'm so amazed because it's a huge house or mansion I mean I know his rich but I'm not expecting the house is enormous like this, it's a 3 storey modern with a bit of victorian era concept. I drink only 2 cups of punch I think because the fruity flovour with alcohol a bit bitter and  I started to tour the mansion. People are dancing, kissing, drinking, swimming in the pool area. I suddenly feel the urge to pee so I look for the bathroom but I'm a bit drunk since I don't drink I just taste it and everytime I see one someone is there doing nasty so I decided to look upstairs to the 3rd floor 2 door to my left hoping no one is around. Thanks the goddesses no one is here so I do my business,  wash my hands and when I was about to walk out the bathroom, the doors open and Brando walks in and I think he's drunk because the way he walks then he notice me,  close the door then lock it.