Showdown

The small gate opened and the tiny man stepped out, he looked around. He was in an arena, it was huge! He saw millions of people the same size as him sitting in stands that circled the dusty ground where he was standing.
"What the-" she said as he saw all the people scream at him.
The gate slammed behind him. He turned around and tried to pry it open, no use.
He looked at the other gate.
"Oh no... Do I need to fight someone?"
The answer was yes.
He felt strong, and brave for some unknown reason.

"Challenger! Prepare yourself!" I female announcer yelled.  A huge tv screen was behind a section of the stands. It showed him standing there confused.

The ground began to shake,
*rumble*
*rumble*
The gate on the other side opened.
Everyone waited....
But no one came out....
"Phew, does this mean I-"
Suddenly the wall exploded.
What walked through scared the man.
It was a giant, huge, woman. She was as tall as a sky scraper. She kicked a hole in the arena she stood tall and smiled at the crowd.

"Hey everyone!" She said. Her voice boomed loud.

"Our returning champion.." the announcer said, "EMMA THE GIANTESS!!!"

The small man gulped hard.
He stumbled back and ran into the gate. Just then a hand stuck out and gave him a sword.

"Thanks!" He grabbed it and held it in front of him. He was ready!

He ran towards the giantess.
The giantess lifted her foot, the shadow overtook the small man.
He looked up at it and gulped as it came closer and closer to him until-
*bang*
It landed on top of him. It hurt the small man, he was then trapped under her giant bare feet. He tried to push them off of himself. He lifted them a few feet off the ground, then the giantess lifted her foot again.
The small man pointed the sword towards the sky. The giantess' foot came down.

"OWWW!!" The giantess yelled and she pulled her foot up. She pulled the tiny sword out of her foot, it was covered in blood. She flicked it away.

Someone in the crowd caught it and everyone cheered.

Then the giantess was angry, she swung her foot downward and kicked the small man. The foot collided with him and it felt like a truck had hit him.
He flew backwards and hit a wall.

He staggered and stood up. He rubbed his head, it hurt.
"You're gonna get it now!" The angry giantess yelled. She reached down for the small man.
The small man saw her reaching and he ran through her legs. The giantess saw him go through her legs and "slipped" on purpose.

The small man thought hed get away, untill the shadow of the giantess got bigger and bigger.
He turned around just to see the giantess' huge butt coming towards him.
It was large and plump. He ran as fast as he could, but soon the squishy muscle landed on him. He clawed at the gaintess' ass and tried to escape, but he couldnt.
She stood up.

The small man gasped for air. But as he was doing this the giantess bent over and grabbed him.

"Any last words tiny?" She said looking at the small man in the face.

"No... Just go ahead and crush me..." He said.

The giantess laughed. "Crush you?! You think I'm just gonna crush you?!" She laughed again.

The small man un able to move stood limp in the giantess' grasp.

"Oh this is going to be a lot slower than being crushed." She said.

"W-What are you going to do to me...?"
The small man asked.

"Lets just say I'm really really hungry."
The giantess said as she licked her lips and opened her mouth.
The stuck her tongue out and began moving the small man close to her mouth.
The crowed cheered and they saw the small man approaching the deadly cavern.

"No! Please dont-" the giantess tossed the man into her wide open, soft, wet, gooey mouth.
She slammed her lips shut.
The crowed cheered even louder.

She then opened her mouth, and let the crowed look inside, as well as the camera.

The camera showed the giantess massive, soft, wet tongue, the small man on it looked up and out at the crowd. He held a hand out and tried to get up. The camera showed the small man covered in saliva and soaking from the giantess mouth fluids. Then the giantess closed her mouth and smiled. The crowed cheered.

But just then, the giantess got a surprised look on her face. Her mouth slowly started to open.
The small man was prying her teeth apart, he wasnt going down without a fight!
He pushed her bottom teeth using his legs and her top teeth using his arms. He separated the two and looked out at the crowd
Everyone gasped.
The giantess panicked a little then had an idea.

The camera showed the small man and his feat of strength, but then the giantess' huge tongue came from behind him and licked him with such s force that he slipped.

The small man fell into the giantess mouth. She tried to grab onto her massive tongue, but it was too wet and soft, he couldnt get a grip.
The giantess tilted her head back.
The small man scrambled to get a grip, but he couldnt.
He fell to the back of her throat along her tongue.

"Nooo-"

*gulp*