Generator #0

(My friends and I are really childish, so Willow made me do #1, and I chipped in that "1st is the worst!" Like those little children, 'cauzzz y'know o3o SO I'M THE HERO NOW SUCK MY– Wait this is a child friendly account ;-; welp)

Month of Birth

January~ Gorse

February~ Jay

March~ Silver

April~ Leaf

May~ Birch

June~ Gray

July~ Shade

August~ Dapple

September~ Blue

October~ Feather

November~ Briar

December~ Willow (;w; sry Skitty)

Day of Birth

1-5~ claw

6-10~ pool

11-15~ heart

16-20~ whisker

21-25~ wing

26-30~ wisp

31 (ur special if u have this uwu)~ strike

Favourite coloUr (I live in Canada)

Red~ Dappled sleek bicolored red and ginger cat with blue eyes and a white muzzle, paws, tail tip and underbelly and is described as "mysterious and open minded"
(Lmao this reminded me of Flame~sama ;-;)

Orange~ A fluffy tabby ginger cat with only white paws and muzzle, and emerald green eyes. You're described as "funny and kind"

Yellow~ A smoked dark gray cat with quote thick fur, and amber eyes. You're described as "quiet but strong

Green~ A silver tabby cat with turquoise eyes. You have a fluffy long tail, and is described as "Fun but short tempered"

Blue~ A bicolored silver and white cat with blue eyes (>w<) You have white muzzle and underbelly and is described as "grumpy but smart"

Pink~ A pure white cat with sleek white fur, and a long sleek tail with some tabby markings on it and your face, and blue eyes. You're described as "intelligent and kind" (0w0)

Purple~ A mottled black, white, and ginger cat with amber eyes. You're described as "different (in a good way ;-;) and creative (whAT YOUR FAVOURITE IDEAA!)"

Black~ A dark tabby cat with white underbelly, paws, muzzle, tail tip and scruff and blue eyes. You're described as "proud and strong"

White~ A tabby pale cat with stunny bright blue eyes, long legs and dark pale stripes. Your described as "powerful and open minded"

Other~ Brown, white and ginger cat with pretty short legs and tail, but stunning leaf green eyes. You're described as "swift and idependent" (EEKK HETALIA)

What warrior cat here is your favourite?

Firestar/heart~ Leader

Brambleclaw~ Deputy

Jayfeather (who doesn't luv this cinnamon roll qwq)~ Medicine cat

Lionblaze~ Warrior

Dovewing~ Apprentice

Ivypool~ Kit (=3= idk why)

I (Shadz) got Dapplewhisker, I picked the coloUr black and I'm a medicine cat 9o6 how in the world .n. ANYWAYS! You can tell Shadz made this chappie cauz of all dem faces ;-; And, Willow will make the next chapter then, hopefully, Moon. Don't be a shy reader and go comment down what you got! Bai!