[1] The Party

It all started when I, James, was walking to my Monday Algebra class at 8:00.

I was walking down the hallway when I came across my crush, Hailey. I am normally clumsy and shy. At that moment, I ran into her, accidently making her drop her books.

"Opps, I'm so sorry." I said, bending over to pick up her stuff.

She bent over to help pick up her stuff and said, "It's alright."

As we walked, she turned to me and asked, "Did you hear what's going down Saturday?"

"No, do you know?" I asked, extremely confused. I don't have any social media, but I have almost every popular kid's number.

"Yeah, they're having a party at Billy's house, in Jamesville, not that far from here. Will you be able to come along with me?" She asked me politely.

I blushed, because she never really did ask me anything, let alone her talking to me. "Maybe. I'm going to need your number to tell you if my plans change." I replied.

"Ok," She said, and wrote her number down on a sheet of paper and gave it to me. "Call me if you can go."

"I will definitely do that." I said, and she walked to her science class. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The week went by really quickly, and since I am smart, had no homework. Saturday rolled in and I had nothing to do. I have never gone to a party, I thought to myself, why waist my time here and not go to a party with my crush?  I then called her and told her that I was coming to the party.

"Do you have a ride there?" Hailey said.

"I don't have a car yet and I don't have enough to buy a car, so no," I said, "do you think you could pick me up at Kwik Trip around 5:30?"

"Yeah, I think I can pick you up there. See you then" and with that, she hung up.

I met up with Hailey at Kwik Trip about 5:30, as promised. The ride to Billy's house took a whole hour to get there. We came along a long road with trees on both sides of the road. We turned on a road that lead straight to his house. I walked her in, and as I walked in, I had a feeling that this was a good idea. We partied and partied until there was no tomorrow.

Some dude came up to us and asked, " Would you guys like some beer? We have tons in the back yard."

"No thanks." Hailey and I said in sync. After he asked us that, we decided to leave. We left the house around 9:30, meaning we lost track of time. I was driving because she said she felt pretty tired. She started to rest and laid her head on my shoulder, making me blush hard. We got back onto the main road, and we started to talk about what we like.

"So, what's your favorite sport?" Hailey asked me.

I thought long and hard, debating what sport was better in my opinion (At the time I didn't like to play sports, so I had to choose) "My Favorite sport is ba-" I said.

Before I could answer her question, she yelled "LOOK OUT!!" I quickly looked in front of us and saw a strange looking creature. I swerved into a tree, knocking it over.

We were both perfectly fine, but the tree landed on the creature. I jumped out of the vehicle to see what it was, being very careful. I had no idea what it was, making me even more curious. I got closer, and saw that it was very slender, and extremely..................pale. It looked like something out of a si-fi movie, something that couldn't be possible, but it was right there in front of me.

"Is everything alright?" She said, jumping out of the vehicle.

"I th-think this creature is d-dead." I said with a trembling voice.

Hailey got a closer look and said, "I have seen something like this creature before, but only in a horror game. It's something that looks a lot like a monster named Slender Man. A very realistic, female version of it, or HIM." After she said this, I looked straight ahead of me and saw something very similar to the creature on the ground. Hailey looked the same direction and screamed her heart out.

--- I hope you enjoyed the 1st Chapter! If you didn't, well then you can leave now. Hold on tight because there are more chapters coming your way soon. As always, see ya later! ~James