By Royal Rules

The wood of the boat creaked beneath my combat boots as me and Hanson danced. Mickley, Gis, and frenly were playing music. Every pirate on the boat was celebrating, we had just taken down none other then captain Gil, my captains nemesis. We'd fed his crew to the sharks, nothing but hogwash came out their mouth so we threw them out and took their loot.

Wasn't to hard, they weren't even much of a fight. I clapped my hands and spun around as the crew sung the words to the song. Captain said we stay sober tonight, so we can bask in the glory of sweet revenge.

Captain Gil had taking Annabel, and Timothy from captain, his wife and kid, slit them open right confront of him, sad sight to see, we couldn't take them there, captain was at a weak state, wouldn't be right.

I laughed as I spun Hanson around. Food would sometimes fly over our heads and drinks would spill from the boat rocking against the current. we were pirates the best in the seas and we would stay that way no matter the circumstances.

"Attention everyone!" My captain said

The crew stopped what they were doing.

"Tonight, is a night of glory, revenge, and... death!" the captain chuckled as well as me and the crew

"We have painted the sea red yet again with another pirates blood, but this time the blood spilled into the salty sea water was more... precious then the others. it held a dear part to my heart" a smirk captured captains face

"So I've decided instead of looting another pirate ship we do the classical ransom, with the richest kingdom in all of bowdaria, with the lucky victim, princess Charleston" whistles and laughs broke out as a sign of agreement.

"So I have planned this if you agreed. Tomorrow morning we shall discuss the plan, BUT tonight WE SHALL CELEBRATE!" captain laughed and took a big swig of his drink as well did most others while noise and cheers erupted from the crew including myself.

Hanson immediately spun me as I did her, Mickley,gis, and franley started their song again and the crew went back to celebrating.