Intoduction

Before I start, I know not all of this information is accurate!!! I just needed to change some things to make them fit in the story!!!
--------------------------

Sup people! My name is Jasmine Addison and I am making a diary about my years at my new high school!
First, let me tell you a few things about me. I love snap backs and skateboards and all that jazz. I am the biggest YouTube nerd and I love me some Pokémon. Here is what I would wear on a daily basis:

Me and my family life in Los Angeles, California, and I am 16 years old

Me and my family life in Los Angeles, California, and I am 16 years old. In my mind, I am reading this back as I write it, and I sound like a five year old.
My wonderful mother has enrolled me in a boarding school, and I am so excited! It is called William Adams Boarding school. Tomorrow is my first day!
_________________________

"Mom, I promise you can trust me," I tell her, reassuringly, knowing that she won't trust me to be away for five months. "Also, I'm not leaving until tomorrow," I say, lightly smiling.
I'm not the best kid, I don't always listen to rules, but I get good grades.

"Go make sure that you've packed everything."

"Yes ma'ma." I can be a good child sometimes.

I walk up the stairs to my room and grab my phone out of my hoodie pocket. I click in BFF🦄🤣😘, which is my best friend, Emily Beach. I say,

Jasmine: I'm really gonna miss u

In moments she replies;

Emily: I will too!!!! Promise me you will visit me every weekend that you can!!!!!

Jasmine: yea I will try. I gtg get the rest of my stuff and get ready to go to bed. I gotta get up way earlier than usual to get my stuff to school in the morning.

Emily: ok bye love you

I take a shower, brush my teeth, and finally lay down in bed. I go on Twitter to find Markiplier tweet, Omg I am so excited to go to my new school tomorrow!!! It's a great boarding school in south Los Angeles. I'm 16 and it's time for me to be trusted on my own!!!!
What other boarding schools are there in South Los Angeles? There is no way he could be at my school, plus even if her was, I would probably never get to see him. All of the girls would be all over him. I sit my phone down on my nightstand and fall asleep instantly.
_________________________

I wake up to the sound of Jacksepticeye's song All The Way blasting in my ear.
I put on a simple sweatshirt that says hello on it, some light boyfriend jeans, and a black beanie.

I did not want to give a bad first impression

I did not want to give a bad first impression. I put on a little makeup, I'm not really into it that much. I grabbed my skateboard, stuffed it in my bag, and headed to go say bye to my mom.

"Mom!" I yell, as my cat, Valentine, walk out of my mom's room. "I'm leaving!"

"Hold on, sweetheart. Give me time to get up. "

I run up to her and give her a tight squeeze. "I will try to visit as much as I can. I'll text you when I get settled."

"Okay, bye, love you!"

"Love you too." I say to my mom as I grab my bags and walk out of the door.