Addiction

A/N: so this book is going to have a lot of sex in it so if u don't like it don't read it.

My name is Jesse. "Oh god!"I am 17 years old. "Jordan!" There is not a day I go without my one love. "God Jordan!" My addiction. "I'm about to!" I can't live without it.. "Jordan. You're. Amazing." I'm addicted to sex. I mean I'm not complaining at all, but it is kind off hard. I actually would go crazy if I didn't have sex....

At school I always text Jordan. We talk about the night before and what we are going to do that night. I know this is crazy but he is addicted too. We don't know anyone else here who is like us..In Math class I got a text that made me wet thinking about it.

"I'm going to make you scream so loud the neighbors know my name." Oh god he has never said that to me ever.

"Ethan is that actually you? Or is someone fucking with me?"

"No it's me now come over at 7:00 tonight ok."

"K" I shoot Jordan a text telling him to find another girl tonight I have plans. He wasn't mad but a little sad...

Around 6:00 I got in the shower and put a little makeup on. My showers usually take forever so it is about 6:34. I run to my closet and grab my black mini dress with my red lace underwear and went without a bra. It's now 6:45, I grab my keys and drive about 15 blocks to Ethan's house. Ethan lives alone because his parents died when he was 17 but he had a job so he was like fuck off I can take care of my self...

After I get inside Ethan takes me to his room. 'God this kid is so fine' he pulled me onto his bed so that I was On top of him. I smashed my lips into his letting my tongue slip into his mouth. A moan was let loose into the air. I couldn't tell if it was me or Ethan. Grinding down on him he thrusted his hips into me. I let out a low scream trying to not be to loud.

"Take it off. Now." He demanded in a deep sexy voice. I stripped down to only my lace panties. He picked me up and slammed me back onto the bed so he is hovering over me.

"Please Ethan." He gripped my sides tightly.

"Be patient baby." He leaned back pulling his shirt off letting his six pack show. My hands shook as I tried to undo his belt. Finally I accomplished my goal. "Keep going princess" a shiver went three my spine as I unbuttoned his pants and saw his bulge...'oh god!' I am not always positive I am right but I don't think he will fit. He must have red my mind because he leaned down and kissed my neck whispering "trust me it will fit."

His voice was so deep. I could have came right then. My hunger was growing for him. "Please" my voice sounded needy. He started to kiss every part of my body, rubbing his hands up my thighs and then ripped of my panties. I felt him pick me up and slam me onto the bedroom wall I rapped my legs around his make torso.

"Who do you want?!" He demands in a rough voice.

"You" I could barely speak.

"Say it again!"

"You"

"Who do you want?!"

"GOD I WANT YO-" before I could even finish my sentence he slammed himself into me with all his strength. I screamed his name at the top of my lungs. I could feel pain and pleasure all at the same time. He rammed himself into me again and again showing no mercy, I dug my nails deep into his back.

The sparks that flew only heightened the pleasure. I could barely breath. Ethan slowed down just so I could take a breath but then went at it again. I could feel my climax coming and it was coming fast. He put me back on the bed and went harder and faster than before. I clawed his back as he bit my neck hard. He squized my hips and slammed into me I could feel myself getting tighter around Ethan's shaft. I grabbed the sheets almost ripping them, I exploded. He thrusted one more time making me scream as he came inside me.

We lay there breathless. "Can we do that again sometime?"

A/N: how was that?? I don't know how I am doing so you guys should comment and tell me :)