Prologue

Ano ba ang best friend?

Sabi nila... a best friend is the one who listens to what you're not saying. The one who enjoys doing stupid things with you rather than reprimanding you.  A best friend is someone you can also call family because they treat you like one. There's no secret between the two of you...

Someone who'll say 'You're stupid, but I love You.' Someone who knows what's making you sad when you don't even say anything.

A best friend is someone who will let you dance in the rain and then take care of you when you got sick. Someone who is willing to be stupid just to make you laugh.

And someone who would likely die for you...

And did I also mention that a best friend is someone who loves you secretly and is keeping quiet just to not break your friendship?

Kase ako...

Mahal ko ang best friend ko...

Sa lahat ng paraang alam ko.

Mahal ko sya bilang kaibigan. Mahal ko sya bilang kapatid. Mahal ko sya bilang girlfriend. Mahal ko sya bilang best friend.

Pero ako... sa isang paraan lang nya 'ko minamahal...

 Kaibigan.

Ang saklap ng buhay... Alam kong cliché na at alam kong marami nang nakakaranas ng ganyan... Pero it always ends up the same... you'll end up crying.

 From joy or pain... I still have to figure that out.

Pero kahit na masaklap, kahit na masakit, kahit na hanggang best friend na lang...

 Habang-buhay pa rin akong mananatili sa tabi nya... kahit bilang best friend lang...