The Final Run

" Shan I can't wait until it's Saturday, it's gonna be off the chain!" I exclaimed to my best friend who was sitting in the other side of the room polishing her finger nails. Her long natural hair was all over the place as she said it was too thick and took little care in fixing it for school. I finally had finished typing up my last essay for school as this year they have decided to make our holidays a little shorter to torment us. We would be leaving on Wednesday and the big thing 'Grand Market' would be on the the Saturday. I quickly placed my homework in my bag to head out to the mall to buy new clothing, for this occassion everything had to be new. As I picked up my car keys I called out to my mother who had just came from work not long ago. She was a nurse. " Mom 'am going to the mall!!!!"(I loved screaming.....alot:-)) " Ok hunny, be good" she shouted back" Shan keep an eye on her for me please....." Shan just giggled....yeah she loved doing that and said "I will Mrs Fletcher...." Yeah that's right my mother is married to my father but unfortunately tht stupid of a man left my mother after I was born. Luckily my mother didn't wait around for the bastard and just kept on living. She wasn't stupid enough either to not finish her education before getting pregnant for him...... anyways let us not drift away from the story. "Where are we going first??" My friend ask as we turned out the driveway. I decided I probably would wear a dress cause am not into the boyish mood this year, with a pair of wonderful heels that those chicks would die for, OMG am feeling gorgeous already. You might have noticed that I have stopped talking to my friend but this is actually about me and my frien's crazy vibe we have together this is about me.....and you of course keeping up with my sex life now now you can call me all the names in the world that you can find slut, gold digger, bitch even last but not, definately not least a whore, hoe however you want to pronounce it.LOVE YA'LL even though you gonna hate me after this.