Standing up wont hurt

She kept all of her opinion in her mind. But she was tired of holding it in... So she went on ehr blog and ranted everything thats been on her mind.

     Her mother didnt respect her for who she was and she hated it. Yeah she did self hamr but she kept it a secret then got blamed for doing it to her mother? If she wanted to hurt her mom she would have told her how much she couldnt trust heer mom. She still cuts and watches the blood trickle down her thighs. She isn't proud of her scars but she is proud that she got through the troubles without waking up in a hospital. Her father was 1781 miles away and her mom thought that it was fair. Well maybe if mom got in my dads shoes then she'd understand that his aby girl was taken away from him and now he's alone not seeing his daughters for motnsh straight. Yes this rant is about my life. Yes I am blurting everything out, but you know what, I have a voice and I want it to be heard for once. I sit back and let others treat me like im a peice of trash but I am not. I am a human being and deserve just as much respect as everybody else. I lost my best friend and i can't even terll my mom because I don't trust her!She makes me feel that I am not even her daughter. Well you know what mom, I'll be happy with dad because I'm tired of being judged by you. I try to make you as proud as possible and you dont appreciate that im trying my hardest! does anybody that might read this understand how it feels to have to take a pill everyday in order to be happy? Do you know how it feels to get beat up by somebody that used to be your best friend? Well I do, and I still think I have a pretty darn good life. Yes I know it's worse for others but this is me... I am Brooke Jernigan and I have almost killed myself before. This isnt even half thats been hiding in my mind for all these years...

     I am not posting this for attention, or for anybody to feel sorry for me but im posting it for a statement. Now you have seen what it does to people when you bully them. How do you feel to know that it causes suicide? People we are all human and we are all different nobody is perfect. Stop judging others for who they are. If they are gay AWESOME go shopping with them. If they have a disability, cool support them. If they are anorexic help them through the fight. Because one person... Just one single person can save a life. You'll feel better helping somebody out... If you see somebody being bullied you should stand up and tell the bully to back off, even if you hate the oerson whos getting bullied stand up for them. Don't judge people that you don't truelly know. They have a story in there past and they could be hiding it just like some of you people who might read this. Humans were givin the ability to stand up for a reason. So use that ability to it's fullest because you will save somebodies life. Thank you.