Don't Leave, Please

Name: Olivia Johnsons                                                                                                                             age: 19                                                                                                                                               day of birth: 21-09-1994

Name: Denise Greend                                                                                                                             age: 20                                                                                                                                                   day of birth: 21-09-1993

Almost summertime.10 minutes away, then I go home and pack my last needs for Majorca. 3am I go with my parents to the airport. I'm flying alone, because my parents are staying at another place. I make a list to make sure I don't forget anything.

1. earphones and phonecharger

2. sunglasses

3. tanktop and shorts

4. mints and make-up

5. wallet, sigarets and a lighter

6. deo and brush

7. food and water

8. fuzzy socks and blanket

a lot. I tick with my pencil against my table. Thick. Thick. Thick. Just like a clock. Thick. Thick. Thick. I'm staying at a huge villa next to the water. I'll stay there with 9 other people. I can socialize, have fun and eat. Every day there comes an adult who gives us chores and an activity for that day. If we don't keep the house clean we get kicked out of the villa. with all those thoughts the time flew by and the bell rings.

everybody runs outside and i ran to my car. i see Denise, my bestfriend who also is going to the villa in Majorca, standing next to my car. HAAAAYYY GURLL YOU LOOKK FINEEE!!! she yells at me (i think lol) Thanks.. i awkwardly answer. We get in my car and i drop her off at her house. SEE YA IN  MOTHERFUCKING MAJORCAAAA!!! then she runs inside....

when i come home, my father is loading all the luggage in the trunk of the car. My mom is looking for the last things and i run upstairs. I grab the list I made earlier and pack the things and put them in my bag. Do i have everything? Yep! it's 22pm when i finally lay in bed. What if nobody likes me? Or what if i like nobody? What if... With all those thoughts i finally fall a sleep. 

Honey? Honey? I hear my mothers voice. hmmmm..... What? i say. It's time, i'll make breakfast for you. I've layed clothes on your desk and towels now go take a shower. She says. I jump out of bed and ran to the shower. I do the stuff you do in the shower and dry myself off. I grab the clothes my mum had layed down for me and put them on. Yoga pants and a sweater. I put my hair in a tight ponytail and go downstairs. 

All time went by and 4am we started driving. Now i'm in the plane looking out the window. This vacation was finally started.

--------------

Hi guys, this is my first story on wattpad hope you like it x s