Part 1

Scene 1.

In new room, putting last box in.

Velns Nāves: *sigh as I put down the last box*  I honestly don't see why we had to move. *turns around to sister*

Satski Nāves: I don't know, it was mum's choice. *Shrugs shoulders and walks away.*

Velns: Okay then.

Scene 2:

In school play ground.

Stella: * Stares at new girl as she walks towards her.*

Velns: Hi, I'm new and lost so I was wondering if you could-

Stella: Me? Sorry but dream on!. *scoffs in my face*

 Velns: Fine then, but its your loss.

Stella: Okay then, let me think, what did you want to do?

Velns: I was going to ask where the English corridor was.

Stella: Bottom floor, find it. *laughs and walks away*

*Velns walks away only to see Stella talking about her on the other side of the sports field*

Velns: What a spoiled brat *muttered*

*ON OTHER SIDE OF SPORTS FIELD*

Stella: I think we should give the new girl a chance, with some work she could be just as popular and rebellious as we are. Trust me.

Friend: Its your choice Stella. *Walks away with the rest and leaves Stella alone to go find Velns*

*spots her and walk over*

Stella: Right newbie, if you want to be as popuar and loved as me and my gang, you're going to have to get into shape.

Velns: I shouldn't have to change for you.

Stella: Do you want to be popular?

Velns: Well yes, but...

Stella: Well then my house, Friday, after school, meet me at the bike sheds. *walks off*

******************************(after school)******************************

*Velns walks home*

*In house*

Velns: I'll show 'em I shouldn't have to change for her *pull's out tarot cards and mumbles stuff under her breath*

Satski: Velns! Tea's almost ready!

*Velns falls to the floor and screams in pain as she turns into a witch*

Satski: Velns! I'm coming!

Velns: No don't I'm fine!  *Pulls on black robe that was on the floor* Hmmm mum or dad must have bought it for me...

 *In bathroom*

Velns *opens door* *Turns on light* OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!! *spots  girl with bloody rags on pulling out a knife in the corner of the bathroom when she looks in the mirror*

Velns: *runs into her room*

Mum:*Runs into see her* Are you okay Velns?

Velns: *sobbing* In the bathroom! Its in the bathroom! It's in the bathroom!

Dad: *Drags Velns into bathroom*Velns, Where? Are you Okay?

Velns: *Still sobbing*In The corner!

Dad: *Sigh*Velns just go to bed, You can give tea a miss, can't you?

Velns: Mhm.

*At school the next day*

Velns: Hey? Stella?

Stella: Yeah?

Velns: Do you believe in ghosts?

Stella: No, that's all just scary talk. There is no way someone could just decide to come back from the dead and walk the earth. Same kind of thing with the zombie appocalyps.

Velns: Well it's just because, last night in the bathroom, I thought I saw a girl, in the corner, and she was covered in blood.

Stella: Vekbns, ghists aren't real.

Velns: Oh *Look's at Stella and smiles*  I guess I was seeing things.

Stella: *laughs*Silly girl.

*Reach school gate at the end of the day*

Stella: Well, I guess well be going our seperate ways.

Velns: Yeah. *See's a car driving towards stella but doesn't hear it* STELLA!

Stella: Yeah? *Turns around and see's car* What? NO!

*Car run's Stella over*

Velns: STELLA!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!! *runs over to shake her shoulders and check if she's O.K. * Stella? Stella answer me! *Stella doesn't move*      *Velns turns and faces the camera, a gust of wind blows the hair out of her face*  I will find who did this. I will hunt them down and kill them. I will avenge your death Stella.

Stella: *Voice in head* It won't be hard for you.....follow your heart, you know it's what I want for you.

Part One, The End