Chapter 1

"Can you finish up for today Lodo?"

I looked at my co-worker/ one of my best friends.

About a year ago I started working here in this cafe, Coffee House . First I started working here just to make money but after a while I realised I actually liked the job and I became great friends with my co-workers, especially Yuna. She now is one of my best friends.

I nodded my head and respond with a sure before continuing what I was doing.

She thanked me before stating that she and Gowon were leaving.

They said there goodbyes and both gave me a hug before leaving the kitchen and walking to the front of the cafe when Gowon stopped walking and turned around to say something to me.

"One more thing can you serve that guy over there. I already told him we are closing but he doesn't want to leave until he gets his order."

I looked over her shoulder and followed her finger which was pointing at a guy with light brown hair. He was annoyingly staring out of the window ticking his fingers at the table with one hand, the other hand was supporting his head.

"Sure." I responded while still looking at the guy.

"You coming?" Yuna asked while standing in the door opening. "Yes, yes." Gowon turned to me again. "Thanks Lodo you are a lifesaver." She patted my head before quickly walking over to Yuna and leaving my sight.

I looked away from the door when I suddenly looked into the guys eyes.

"Hello? Can I finally order now?"

I sighed walking over to him with a fake smile on my face.

"Sure, what would you like to order?"

I was still fake smiling at him when he laughed. I furrowed my brows in confusion.

"May I ask what's so funny?"

He stopped laughing at me and looked at me with a very amused look on your face.

"Your fake smile is so obvious, it's cringy."

Okay now I was irritated. My fake smile was gone and I looked at him with an annoyed face.

"Well I'm happy you enjoy my smile. Can I now have your order?"

He smiled at me and a deep dimple appeared on both of his cheeks.

"I would like to have an Americano." That's when I realized how fucking deep his voice was and I was startled for a minute before coming back to reality.

"Sure, your order will be ready in a few minutes." Quickly I turned around and walked to the kitchen feeling this guys eyes burning in my back.

While I was making his drink I looked up a couple of times to look at what he was doing, but the whole time he was just watching me with a very interested look on his face. I don't know if I should find him creepy or just another annoying playboy.

I guess both.

After I was done I walked up to him with the Americano and served it to him.

Before he could say anything else I turned around again and walked to the back to start cleaning up and closing the cafe.

I was getting my supplies when all of the sudden I heard something fall and break. Quickly I runned back to check what happened.

"Ah shit, shit, shit!"

I saw the guy sitting on his knees beside a broken cup. His drink was all over the foor and he was desperately trying to clean the mess up.

In a rush I walked over to him and sat down in front of him picking up the broken pieces.

"Go and sit down, I will clean this up and get you a new drink."

I looked up at him when our eyes locked.

"I'm so, so, so sorry. I always break everything. I will pay for both the drinks." He looked at me with guilt in his eyes.

A smile appeared on my face because of his panicked reaction.

"It's okay, you will get the other one for free. Just go and sit down."

He thanked me about a million times before I shussed him and he sat down.

I got a mop to clean up the mess. After that I went back to the counter to get him another drink.

Behind the counter I looked at him as he was staring out of the window, this time not annoyed but dreamy.

When I was done I served him the drink. I was about to walk away again when he grabbed my hand.

"What is your name?"

I turned my head to look at him and quickly pulled my hand back, I didn't like personal interactions with strangers. It makes me anxious and panicky. Without realizing it I had backed of from his tabel and he looked at me with a confused and at the same time guilty expression.

"I'm sorry, I didn't-"

"It's okay, I'm just tired and I want to go home." I mumbled while looking down at my fingers which I was playing with, not wanting to tell him my anxiety kicked in.

He stayed silent and I thanked god before walking to the back to finish what I was doing.

When I returned after about 15 minutes with my hair loose and my apron gone he was still sitting there.

"I'm closing."

He looked up at me and nodded before he walked after me to the door.

I opened it op for him to let him out first. It was cold outside since winter was coming and I squeezed my head into my beanie, I locked the door and turned around facing the guy.

He towered over me with a smile on his face.

"I'll see you around soon."

"Soon?"

"That's what I said."

"What do you mean?"

He didn't gave me an answer instead he turned around with a smirk on his face.

I watched the guy walk away quickly with his, I just noticed, long legs and thought to myself what the fuck just happened.

A/n

Okay hella cringy and stupid. Hope you still liked it. Next chapters will be out soon. For people who are new: welcome, i'm rewriting this shit so enjoy some cringe, trash and stupidness :)