The Little Girl In The Corner

CHAPTER ONE

"Hello I'm S-Sarah" I stammered. "I don't care" said Ciara in disgust, she then nudged me out of her way and carried on down the hallway, quickly followed by a group of fussing girls. I had no friends, nobody to talk to and I had no idea where my English classroom was!

As you can probably tell by now... I'm not very...well...noticed in this school. I'm that little girl who sits in the corner and reads or does maths. I'm that pewny little girl that asks for more homework and staggers home under a huge pile of books, and I'm the only girl in the class without a pair of Uggs or converse or one pair of skinny jeans.The one day I bought a pair of skinny jeans everyone laughed at me and called me a 'wanna be'.

I'm fed up of all this sniggering and whispering. One day with a sudden burst of courage I stood up and bellowed "if you've got something to say to me come say it to my face!" The whole room went quiet.

"I admire you Sarah O'Reily" said a loud sing-song voice from the corner. Standing there was Ciara, the girl who never talked to me except for that one time she told me to get lost.

(A/N) This is my first story! It's going to be kinda short, but I hope you like it!😉