1♢

CHAPTER 1

Jardyn pov

^ Childhood Flashback^

"Oh come on Liyah!!! When have I ever dropped you?"

Aliyah: never but-

Me: Then there shouldn't be a "but". Come on…I'll pinky promise I'll catch you, if you want me to.

But I could still see the fear in her eyes. I mean… whats the sense of climbing a tree, when you know you don't like high places like that, and then…you scared to come down!!! In my opinion this was stupid.

She closed her eyes and took three deep breathes as she was letting go. I got ready with my arms wide open. " one….Two…Three!!!…"

^present^

Me:  OHHHH!!! Come on Aliyah!!!! Jump!!! I promised I'll be right behind you"

But this girl still couldn't jump!!! NAH..NAH!! She was really getting on my nerves now. But at the same time I understand. She's only doing this for me so I have to try,  I have to be patient. Taking her hand I looked deep into her eyes and told her.

Me: we'll jump together. But this time. The water will be there to catch us, and you have to trust it.

Aliyah:  you know.. sometimes you really make me wanna kill you.

Me: *smirks* I know. Thats why I'm your bestfriend.

I saw her color coming back, and the brightness in her eyes and smile return. She took 3 deep breathes and like always I  counted.

Me: One, two……THREE!!!

Aliyah's pov

There were days and moments when I could swear to kill Jardyn with my own hands. This guy dragged me into somethings. But this time it wanst him the one to blame. I told him to jump off the cliff with me in honor of our last day of vacations.  If people have jumped off and made it safe into the water, spinning in the air and stuff. Then … I can do it too, right?!?!

Me: *screaming* Jardyn !!!!

Jardyn: Damn girl!!! Im right here. You forgot how to swim too? *laughs*

Me: (splashing water in his eyes )

Jardyn:  oh that's how we playing now????

He said pushing under the water and allowing me to come back up. I did the same thing only that this time I got on top of him as he was coming back up. Lifting me up in the air  and allowing me to land on his grip and I squealed my way back down.  We kept on fooling around until the sun came down and it was time to go home. First day of school is coming up pretty soon! But I really wish vacation lasted forever.

I didnt even realized I fell asleep until I got woken up by a smacked in the arm.

Me: (rubbing her arm) ouch! What was that for?!?! Can a sister sleep?!?!!!

Jardyn: not if you snoring. Damnn!!! Did you sleep last night ???

Me: no

Jardyn: why not? I told you to.

Me: cause!!! I wasnt gonna  miss the marathon yesterday. And pause.. (crossed arms ) since when do you tell me what to do?

Jardyn: I keep telling you, one of these days you gon end up as crazy as those people in criminal minds. And since Im the oldest one and since Im the one that drove us here. Since Im the one who paid for the hote.…Girl!!! I always been the one to tell you what to do.

Says the one who always watching thug movies and is a wimp. I just rolled my eyes and shuffle through his phone, cause thanks to him mines broke. Brand new phone too. Samsung Edge 6. I told him he was gonna have to get me another. Now yall understand
Why I wanna kill this boy.