chapter one

Running, running that's all I remember.

The sound of my feet hitting the ground hurriedly.

The sound of my heavy breathes accompanied by the quick drumming beat of my heart.

My lungs were tight as I ran. I could barely breathe in and out.

What was I running from? Why was I running? Where was I? Who was chasing me?

I ran past trees lots of trees and vines, I must have been in a forest of some kind. It seemed like I was going to make it to a small opening with a ship it in it when I tripped over a rock and fell face first into the hard muddy ground.

It was raining. How did I not notice this before. As a kid I loved the rain and playing in it. Like all of my worries and fears would flow away with its gentle drops.

I didn't feel like that right now. I tried to sit up desperately wanting to get away from whatever or whoever was behind me but I had no luck on my side that day.

"Your mine little girl you'll never escape and even if you did I will always find you." That Haunting voice called from behind me his footsteps getting closer with every breathe I took.

There was no escape. No way out. I was trapped again.

I felt a hand grab my shoulder and as I turned to see my captors face something heavy came smashing down on my face before I could see his.

The darkness consumesed me.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

1 year later

~Thrid person pov~

"Hey miss you okay? Are you hurt in anyway?" A concerned voice called out to the sleeping girl laying on the road.

Jim had been coming back from some errands he agrees to do for his mother and in exchange he got to keep his solar Surfer board. He was on his way back the inn when he noticed a teenage girl around his age laying down on the side of the road unconscious.

She had darkish red hair that looked like it went down to her lower back maybe even her butt. She had small little freckles that danced across her nose and check bones. She had a button like nose and pink going into red lips that looked full and soft. Her skin was pale like she hadn't seen the sun in a long time.

She was wearing a cream coloured top with pants the where slightly to big for her and we're baggy towards the end. She had boots that went a litter bit about her ankles. Her jacket was a  brown and went down about to her waist.

Her top looked like it hadn't been washed in a while with dirt stains covering in it. Her pants were also torn in some places.

It looked like she had gotten into some kind of fight.

Not knowing what else to do Jim picked up the still unconscious girl and started to carry her with care towards the inn. It was about a 10 - 15 minute walk away.

Hopefully his mom wouldn't freak out to much.

Sarah was cleaning up some dishes. The inn wasn't that busy so it gave her some time to think. She listened to the careful voices of the few customers who sitter at tables.

She sighed to herself as she started to think of Jim. She was worried about him. He always seemed to get himself into trouble whether it was with the authorities or the local boys. Jim didn't have any friends. Ever since his father left when Jim was 8 Jim was never the same. He distended himself away from everyone. Sarah and Doctor Doppler where the only people Jim would willing talk to.

Sarah touched the locket she wore around her neck. What happened to her little boy? Where did he go she throught to herself. She loved Jim but he was so much like his father and that worried Sarah.

Turning her head at the sound of the inn door opening she wasn't prepared for what she saw.

Jim stood in the door way Carrying a unconscious girl in his arms.

"What happened?" Sarah asked and rushed over to Jim worried about the sleeping girl and her son.

"I don't know mom I found her on the side of the road when I was walking back to the inn." Jim explained in a slightly worried voice to his mom. He didn't know what had happened to this girl but he wanted to help hernia he could.

"Okay put her up in a room, I'll go and get the doctor." Sarah said in a rush to get her coat from the coat hanger near the door. She left in a hurry.

Jim went up stairs with the girl and layer her down in a bed as gently as he could as he waited for his mother to return.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/--/-/-/-/

Hi thank you for reading the first chapter. Plz follow and vote and if you feel like it comment. You don't have to tho.

I do not own  any of the characters but my oc's if you are reading this then you should have seen the movie so you should which it which if you don't then look them up or watch the movie.