Part One

It was a day just like any other up at the old campus where class 3-E also known as the End class resided during school hours.

"Class dismissed" koro-sensei said calmly while avoiding the hundreds bb's that had been continuously shot by ritsu during class.

Nagisa ducked under the desks to safely leave the room for lunch with the others keeping a close eye on where the red headed boy karma went. Following him to the pool koro-sensei has dug for the class a week ago, he called out hoping to hear the cold but somehow kind voice he had grown to love.

Karma turned around at the sound of his voice as a slight cocky smile grew on his face.

"why is it that I knew you would follow me Nagisa?"

"trying to get me alone?" Karma laughed, his grin growing larger.

Blood ran to Nagisa's face as he hung his head in embarrassment but continued to walk towards him. He looked around to see that they were indeed alone.

Nagisa felt a warm breath on his neck caused goosebumps to cover his arms.

"I've been wanting to do this since the moment I looked into your eyes" karma whispered in his ear grabbing Nagisa's shirt before pulling it over his head.

Nagisa, both flustered and excited followed along hoping his new found lover wouldn't notice his lack of experience. The red head's soft lips made contact with the skin on the back of his neck slowly making their way around to Nagisa's lips, this alone had already made Nagisa want more but karma had something else on his mind.

"You know they used to call me a tease." karma said as he turned around to make his way back to class

Nagisa stood there shirtless and visibly turned on watching his love walk away when he felt something fall out of his pocket.

Kneeling down to grab the object, Nagisa picked up a piece of paper with something scrawled onto it.

"Meet me behind the school in the shed tonight after last period"

In tiny writing down the bottom of the paper a name had been signed...

Karma.

Author's note
Gonna be quick, part two is almost done and should be published in a day or two... will be longer than this part