Part 1

Nct and blackpink is the most popular rookie group this time. Taeyong the leader for nct and jennie the girl look gorgeous every time she smile.

Nct and blackpink in the same agency.They so close but everyone knows about taeyong and jennie because they are good friend(just friend)

One day taeyong come to blackpink dorm for take her clothes but that time he puss the door and he see jennie just cover her body with towel bacause she just done his bath.

Taeyong very shocked and shy at the same time.taeyong haved the strange feel because why jennie don't run to cover his body but she just stay.

Taeyong said to jennie"i come just to take my clothes" and jennie said"oh follow me you clothes in my room

Taeyong following jennie till in the room after jennie ask taeyong to take by herself. Taeyong take her clothes and he want back but jennie lock the door room. Taeyong start feel strange now and he wants open the door but jennie push him on the bed and she put the towel down. Taeyong eyes so big and look shocked at the same time.

Jennie start to play with taeyong neck because taeyong haved said in the variety show her weakness is his neck
After that taeyong move with bravely action and kiss jennie on the jennie sexy lips. After that the two of teenager have done doing something that everyone want.