Obsessed (a cameron dallas story

**Cameron's POV**

It was the first day of school today and I was not looking forward to it. This is my senior year and it was really hard with keeping up with school last year because of Magcon. I can't imagine how hard it will be this year. But there was a new girl this year I heard. But she is probably just another nasty girl that goes to our school and we have plenty of those already. Anyways I decided to wear my dark jeans, with a blue and with T-shirt and black vans.

**Ally's POV**

So today was the first day at my new school. I'm kinda nervous cause I don't know anyone one there. This is my senior year. I really hope I make friends there and fit in. I picked out white shorts and a pink crop top, with my Sperry's. So as I go and walk into my new school and find my locker and got everything I needed I bumped into a really cute guy and dropped all my stuff. He was really nice and helped me with my stuff. He had dark brown hair, and was in really good shape. He said his name was Cameron Dallas. We talked about our classes and it turned out that we has 5 classes together.

**Cameron's POV**

As I was walking to my class I ran into some girl I have never seen before, she was gorgeous. Her name was Ally Smith. She said she was new. She must have been the new girl everybody was talking about! She was no where near nasty. We had 5 classes together and since she didn't know where any of her classes were I showed her around.

**Carters POV**

The first day of school was horrible. Cameron met  the new girl so I was all left out, and was pretty much alone the whole school day. I also had tons of homework on the first day! All of my teachers were stupid. I only had 1 class with Cameron besides lunch. So to get my mind of things I went home and made a new vine. Me and Nash met up to make it since he goes to a different school we only see each other during Magcon.

Hey guys I will update every other day!! This is my first story but I won't update on the weekends. It will get better as it goes on I promise! Love you all! Byeeeeee(:

**Cameron's POV**

I've decided to ask Ally to go out on a date with me. We decided just to go to the mall and shop then after go and get something to eat. After that was all done I dropped her off at home and before we said bye we hugged for about two minutes. Then it was like something magical, we kissed! Its was great and I definitely felt something, like some kind of connection. Then after the kiss was over I looked at all and said "will you be my girlfriend?" Yes!!! Ally said with excitement. She was so happy. I was glad she felt the same way I did.

**Ally's POV**

So after our date Cameron dropped me off and we kissed it was amazing! And he then asked me out I was in shock, but not in a bad way. I said yes. I was really looking forward to being together with him. He seemed like the sweetest guy ever. And I don't know why but I feel like I already know him! I'm just so glad I found someone at this school that understands me! And I actually have a boyfriend that will treat me right, besides the last one. The only reason I'm at this school is because of my last boyfriend. His name was Kale. My last boyfriend always screamed at me and hit me all the time and left bruises on my body. Because of him my teachers at my old school thought my parents were abusing me! It was just crazy. He even tried to hurt me when we weren't together. He would sneak in our house somehow and come in my room. He tried to rape me onetime. But I don't like talking about that much. But anyways that's why I am here now. Hope fully he doesn't find me. I came from Virginia.

**Cameron's POV**

It was the next morning of school. I wore black sweats with a very T-shirt. After the day was over with all my classes and stuff and did my homework I asked ally if she wanted to come over and hang out since my parents aren't home. She didn't care so I went and got her. Then came back. We cuddled and watched some movies. After we watched movies, we just made out pretty much then things got a little serious. We started stripping and we were just continuously making out then we got to the point were we were having sex! But before I went and got a condum, to be safe! It was great. She was do hot. And it just turned me on so much. After she gave me a blow job allowing me to cum in her mouth. She had a perfect body! She was perfect!