Takeover

Laura's POV:

"Laura Marie Mathis! Where have you been? It's midnight, and a school night" my annoying mother yells. Waking my twin sister, Meline, up. "Laura, where were you?" HER TOO! "I'm going for a walk, don't try to stop me." I spit. I walk out the door, I don't know where in the hell I'm going, but I'm not going back. I decide to go to the park then back to my boyfriend's house. I'm eightteen, I can do whatever the fuck I want to. I reach the park and sit on the swing, then I hear something. I turn around and see something walking towards me. I run away, then it speaks. "Hold on, I don't want to hurt you!" It yells. I stop and turn around, I know I should get the fuck out of there, but something compeles me to see what it is. It's a human, a pretty sixteen year old girl, with blonde hair, tall, curvey. Something is off, the eyes are glowing, not only glowing, but glowing neon yellow. "What are you, who are you?" I have to know. "My speices are coming to takeover, we need a new home and you need help taking care of yourselves and this lovely planet." she-it says. "Ohkay then. What do you want with me?" I ask. "To bring you in to get your new owner, Laura of 1603 Pineoak Dr." How in the hell does she know that. "Hell no. You will have to chase me, bitch." then I regonize her. My old best friend Cindy. "Cindy, I know your in there fight back! PLEASE!" I yell to the motionless it thing. "Oh, Cindy is long gone I took her place. Nice fit don't ya think." it says. "No please bring my friend back." I cry out to it to do the right thing, but it advances on me. I turn and sprint, what is going on here. "Beck! Open up this door now." I say and here him run downstairs. "Babe, back for more." he says in a cocky tone. "No, please listen, aliens have come to takeover the Earth and they have neon yellow eyes-" I am cut off by him talking. "Like her?" I turn around, Cidy-it followed me here! "Fuck get inside lock the door." I demand. "okay." he doesn't fight when I'm like this. We lock everything and hide upstairs. We here it banging on the door. Then it smashes down, we have nowhere to go. So we wait for the end. The end of us and this life as we know it.

Now you know how it began.