im a potatoe, you fill in the blanks.

This is a factual account of my life and its happenings i have compiled from the clues i have been given that may very well be entirely wrong as im not allowed the inside scoop.

Im no detective, but im pretty sure somewhere along the line some council of superior humans got together in a place and time that will never be known to me and all agreed that i was no longer a human,  being a bunch of smart cookies though they assigned me a role cause they have their reasons, and its not for me to know....

Yep buckle in, exit now, pour a drink and continue on my journey to crazy town if you want, if nothing else it will afford you the reader many, many chances at moral superiority, righteous indignation, light entertainment and other things you may feel when gazing apon a zoo animal.... think "awwww look the monkeys got pants, it thinks its people!"

so like i was saying, im not human and im not really suppossed to know what i am but im meant to keep guessing (i think) as far as i can tell im pretty sure im a game peice, there may be more like me and we may have even crossed paths but i will never know, cause thats like the main rule of the game- i can never be told the game exsists....in my role as dectective i have to say its not easy doin detective stuff about a game that is currently very popular but doesnt exsist. So lets break it down.... im a game peice, more accuratly im an object players, or "humans" as they call themselves; use to compete for a prize i dont know about, using rules im not told, confused? just try and let go of the assumption i have a point to make and accept you have spent this long reading and you may as well finish the story....

So; Object (hi,hey there, thats me!) can be played online or in 3d awakey world, you can pretty much do what you want with object, build it a storyline, assign it tasks, make it into something it wasnt before you invented the idea i.e. today lets make object an animal. What kind of animal? players agree on objects identity form and other things i must not know of, then players can amuse themselves by making object do funny shit for them, i think the goal is object must beleive object is real while we make object into all sorts of fantastical things. If object verbalises any awareness of its situation players must immediatly change the parameters of the game and use whatever they have at their disposal to subdue object and trick it into playing the invisible game again. #note players have years of data they can chose to use to acheive this, some "mavericks" may even take a gamble on inventing new techniques (possibly scoring them much points and many accolades from the audience) but if all else fails object can always be dissmissed as crazy and recaptured with a bit of dissemination and public humiliation in equal measure.

the fun thing about this game is you can play in groups or alone and gameplay is only restricted by your imagination! also because object isnt real you dont have to feel guilty about forcing object to play out whatever scenario you want and can all stand around pointing and laughing as you tell yourself how smart you are for making the object do your bidding, and if you feel a twinge of guilt coming on you can blame object and punish her for your mistakes! see theres really no losers here!

Some notable games of late have been its a detective!, make it a prisoner in its house! fill it with fear! the royal tour! happy sam day! happy sam day 2! make it an international drug dealer! its a dog, no wait its a cat! make it talk! make it be nice to us, kick it if it tries to escape! how many boyfreinds can we give it?! make it a man!, im sure theres more but im not allowed to know, and i broke the cardinal rule and talked about the game, maybe the players will hit the kill switch, maybe they will engage....time will tell....it just wont tell me