Feel my pain, kitten!

(A/N): Hi! Just one thing. Maybe there's a bit of mature content. :)

Eustass Kid. What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear that name?

To mine? Red. Red fiery hair that can compete with the flames of hell. And an attitude that matches them.

There are many types of persons in this world, so , being logic, they must have many different ways of thinking. Not every mind thinks alike. But when his name is said, all the minds drift to a common thing. A pale-skinned, red-haired and muscled big sturdy man.

Many people even think that there's no man inside that body. They think that he is a demon that crawled his way up from hell just to torture and kill everything that comes at him. You cannot judge them though. Killing innocent people in the worst of the ways and making fun of it doesn't help anyone to become a cherished person by the people.

But being a man or a demon it doesn't matter. He's a pirate from who you spect to be scary, aggressive, murderous and crazy. Well, what awaited that morning for the Kid pirates couldn't be described with none of these adjectives...well... yes, you could say that what Killer and (Y/N) found in the captain's quarters was a bit crazy.

Killer's P.O.V.

My little younger sister came running at me. She's a girl with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes, and her height is as short as her temper. And right now it seems that her little patience has run low.

-"What is it now?" I asked her while polishing my blades.

-"Where's the fucker?!"

I sighed. She was turning as red as our captain's hair, what is never a good thing.

-"He did it again! He tied my hands up with metal scraps and said to a bunch of kinky weirdos that he was selling me for 50 beli. And then he flew away with the money and they tried to catch me and then I got angry and I kicked them where it hurts and broke their ribs and cutted some testicles with the metal scraps, and..."

-"(Y/N), the short version please" I sighed again cutting her furious rambling.

-"I'm telling you!! He tried to sell me again! For 50 beli!! For fuck's sake, 50 beli!! Who the fuck's worth the shitty amount of 50 beli??"

(A/N): i'm sorry >:)

-"Calm down (Y/N)" I tried to reasure her 'So what annoys her is the price?' I tried not to laugh at my own thoughts. It's strange but they are always like that. He would "prank" her, she gets mad and try to kick his ass and they end fight ing and destroying something in the ship. H e had tried to sell her before –not for real though, I'll kill him if that happens- to men. And men always try to buy her because of her looks. When she was a child she ate a Akuma no mi that I found, the Neko Neko no mi: model Ocelot and now she can turn into a full feline or stay in human form with feline ears and tail.