Shooting for the jews

In the past, man has succeeded in defeating evil, but there is one evil that man can never get rid of... and his name is Kristof. No one knows his origin, some say he's the devil in disguise, some say he's just mad... but there's one thing for sure... that's one weird ass motherfucker. This is about him, and what he does when the main story of The Only Slop does not include him...  be warned, this is not for the faint of heart.

Ahhhhh yes welcome faggots. You probably know me already no need for introduction, I probably fucked your ancestors while they were on their deathbed. Where should I start? My origin? Nah I think that'll stay a secret. I'll start early, 2017 when I encountered the... uhm thing known as Austin. See I had been watching him and Kristin, as they are anomalies in this world. They are not transgender, they just have bad genetics which created opposite genitals for the both of them. During their lives, very strange things happen, such as sleep masturbating and getting teeth developing in penis. In this paradox that is their lives, their friends get corrupted by weirdness and more and more anomalous situations arise. This only happens to things and people that get within a certain proximity of them, and once it's corrupted, it can never be returned to normality. It's a curse. And it intrigues me. I noticed an acquaintance of theirs, named Tim Sherwood, was searching for a mate. I strike a deal with him, knowing he cannot fulfill his end of the bargain, so I can take his kidney (for a nice scrumptious meal) and have him die without ever reaching his goal. I have purged his curse. This is only the beginning of my intervention. We come to present time, I head back to my home, ready for my reign of terror to begin. I must take my true form.  "Ben!". "Yes, sir". "Ready the Oblivion ritual". "I already have, sir. I have already sacrificed the squid".. "It's time"

To be continued