Heart of Revenge

Hey, everyone!

So this is the first story I publish here.

Hope you'll enjoy...

The first chapter!!! (Not very long but don't worry. I will update every day!)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1.

Her hands were shaking as she held a picture in her hands. It was a picture of three men - all wearing black. Her eyes concentrated on the one in the middle - the picture was not very sharp but she could clearly see his face. It looked arrogant. His eyes were hidden behind sun glasses but the expression on his face... he looked so satisfied as if he was the king of the world. A sudden surge of contempt took her over. Tears? Tears were imprisoned in her heart long time ago and had never come out again...

" And his son?" she asked the informer whom she hadn't even invited into the house so they both were standing at the front door. The informer made a quiet "Oh, right", and took out another picture from his pocket. This time the picture was really blurry. The man in the picture was in a far distance. All she could see was that the man had light hair - probably blond. He also wore sunglasses and his traits looked as if he might resemble his father.

"How old is he?" she asked.

The informer thought a bit scratching his head.

"Could be 19... I'm not sure."

After a minute which she spent looking at both pictures, she asked again:

"Does he... does he work for his father?"

"Hell yeah," the informer answered with a "stupid-question" expression.

She took a deep breath.

"And the mother?"

"The mother is dead. Died a few years ago. Cancer or something..."

"Wait here," she said after a pause and went into the house. After a moment she was back, handing him a small roll of bills.

"Wow, looks much..." the informer said with his eyes sparkling and his face forming a greedy smile.

"A little motivation... so you would keep your eyes open. You know where to find me," she said very quickly, slamming the door in his face.

Slowly she entered the kitchen where her mother was sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee and reading a magazine.

"Hey, who was-" the mother began but didn't finish seeing her daughter sticking two pictures to the white fridge using Christmas tree magnets.

"I found them," she said calmly slowly leaving the kitchen.

"Oh no... Dear Lord, no..." the mother whispered with tears springing in her eyes. All she knew was that if her daughter ever approached those men, they... they would kill her. Without mercy.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Please, don't do this, Lea! Forget about it. I have..." the mother cried standing at Lea's door not even entering the room. "Just live your life and-"

"I have no life,"Lea broke her mother off. "It ended 10 years ago."

And there it was - the same memory in front of her eyes which had destroyed her life. Lea, an eight years old little girl with long, brown hair and deep, blue eyes, was playing in her room upstairs with her nanny. It wasn't the same house. It was a slightly bigger one. And her room was bigger too.

Somebody was arguing downstairs. Male voices... She could remember the weird silence which suddenly took over the whole house before a racket of endless shots was heard. Somebody was screaming, shots again, laughter... Her nanny grabbed her and put her arm on Lea's mouth.

"Be quite... Please, be quite..." she whispered shaking as if she had just received electric shock.

But Lea managed to escape from nanny's tight grip. She ran out of her room stopping at the wooden stairs which led downstairs.

What she then saw was something she would never forget. There were three men standing around her father who was lying on the floor, his clothes soaked totally red with blood. Near him motionlessly was lying another body - Lea's brother.

One of the men, who was very tall, dressed in dark and had long, blond hair, was holding a gun, pointing it at Lea's father.

"Asta la vista, baby," he said laughing demonstratively putting the gun to his lips and blowing air at the tip of the gun.

"Let's go, boss," one of the other men said. The two others had already left when the "boss" looked up at Lea. He smiled and pulled the gun at her.

"D... d... don't..." Lea's father pleaded. The men still smiling looked at the father .

"Plea... please..." the father said again with his last strength. The "boss" looked at Lea again, pulled his gun down and disappeared.

"Daddy!" Lea run crying down to her father.

"Lea... You... you must...," the father trembled. "You must... revenge me... and your brother.... one day." He closed his eyes giving his last gasp.

"Daddy, no! No, daddy, wake up! Johnny, wake up!!!" She screamed crying. But they didn't move. They were dead.

"Lea, please, get ready for school. I will drive you today," Lea's mother said nervously. She was still standing at the door.

"No, I will take the car. I have some business to do before school." Lea frigidly answered.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++