Am I Drowning Again?

(This is a first Creepypasta fanfic so can u guys please tell me how I'm doing and if I should write more! THANKS LOVE YOU GUYS! AND THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHIP OUT OF ALL CREEPYPASTAS!!❤️❤️)

BEN'S POV
All I saw was darkness, was I drowning again? All I wanted to do was try to swim, but it seems like I fail every time I try. I had felt someone very strong pull me out of the water. Than all of a sudden I heard a familiar voice screaming my name. Who could it be? Who cares for me that much? Last time I checked no one did at all cause I'm "just a child" still.

"BEN?!" Screamed that familiar voice

"Jeffery?" I had said after I coughed up all that water that was hidden in my lungs

"BEN YOUR OKAY! THANK FUCKING ZALGO!" Screamed Jeff

I than started to blush cause than I knew the only person that seemed to care was Jeff. Nobody would have saved me if they didn't truly care about me at all. After Jeff pulled me out of that freezing cold water, that I dared myself to go into even though I was afraid of it so much. He than went silent and I didn't know what he was gonna do. Was he gonna yell at me for going into the water? Was he gonna throw me back in and leave me like everyone else? Or was he gonna protect me with all his life?

Jeff's POV
How can that damn elf be so stupid?! He was afraid of water but yet he still went in it even though he knew he couldn't swim. So I didn't want to see him die, so I dived in the water and saved him, cause I loved him but he didn't know yet and I wanted to keep that to myself for a while longer. The reason why I wanted to keep it to myself cause I don't think he likes me the way I like him. BEN needs to stop being selfish and realize how others feel and maybe he won't ever do this again! I don't want him to die cause this feeling of love would leave and I love this feeling I'm getting while I'm around him, so if he were to die I would be lost completely!