Chapter 1: A not so charming bonding

Lyna's outfit

-Do i have to go back to my kingdom??,i mean i love meeting my family but i haven't seen them in like 2 years so probably Leo will think of me as a 5 year old girl,''Princess Lyna we are here'' i heard the coach driver said,''okay thanks'' i said ...

-Do i have to go back to my kingdom??,i mean i love meeting my family but i haven't seen them in like 2 years so probably Leo will think of me as a 5 year old girl,''Princess Lyna we are here'' i heard the coach driver said,''okay thanks'' i said as i get off the carriage as the coach went away.

''Lyna princess of Borealis!'' i yelled as i began to transform.

i kinda want to transform so i will show Leo i'm already a 15 year old girl! Ugh! i walk in the castle,so good to be back home NOT!!,i walk to the throne room,''L-Lyna is that you'' said my mom,''yes it is me Mom'' i said as my mom and dad run to me for a hug,''Mom i got the le-'' i heard a voice say,i break the hug and it was Leo,he then give me a short hug,''hows my little sis doing'' Leo asked me,''i'm not little anymore Leo'' i said,''i know,Lorie will be here any minute'' he said,Leo is the eldest,i'm second and Lorie is the youngest,i mean Leo is now 17 years old,me 15 and Lorie is now 13 which means that Leo is gonna be next in throne.

''Now Lyna since you came back,i will host a homecoming ball just for you'' Dad said,''okay Dad whatever you say'' i said and smile and he smile back.

I then saw someone coming down from the stairs,it was Lorie ''Lorie!'' i exclaimed and gave my sister a hug,''Lyna i miss you so much,i got a present for you waiting for 2 years''Lorie exclaimed and i give her a weak smile,''now i shall make the ball tonight'' Dad said,''Now children get to the changing room and pick an outfit to wear,Lyna's ball will be in 5 hours'' Mom said as Me and Lorie went to the girl changing room.