Prologue

I walked into the house with bags on my arms. I closed the door with my foot, and sat the bags on the couch, and threw my keys on the coffee table. 

I came back from the doctors and from the mall. Apparently, I'm pregnant, YAY! I'm so excited to tell Xavier, my husband. I know he's been a bit busy lately, but the important thing he always finds time to spend time with me, and now with his child. 

I walked into the kitchen and turned on the light. I turned around and jumped. "Shit, Xavier don't scare me like that!" I put my hand over my chest. I smiled, but when I looked at him, he looked stressed and nervous. I looked down at the papers he was looking at. I walked towards him and began rubbing his shoulders. 

"Don't touch me" he said. I flinched as he jerked shoulders so that my hands no longer touched him. " Baby whats wrong?" I asked softly. He sighed and he turned to face me. His eyes filled with anger and hurt. "Did you cheat?" he asked. My eyes widen, "OK, you know I suck at Monopoly, so I looked up cheat codes, I'm sorry" I said in a rush. I saw his lips twitch a little, "Wait, you cheat at Monopoly?" I put my head down in shame. 

"No, Amelia, I meant. Did you cheat on me? With another man?" He was searching my eyes for a flash of something, but the only thing that flashed was hurt. "Why would you ask me that, I would never" I said. My eyebrows furrowing in confusion. "D-Don't lie to me Amelia, I need a straight answer!" He said.  "I'm telling you the truth" I said getting aggravated quickly. 

His hand hit the counter top loudly, I jumped. "Amelia, don't lie! I have proof!" he threw photos at me. The pictures were of me and another guy. I kept looking thru them, and I noticed that these were photo shopped, like really good photoshop. 

"These are photoshopped, Xavier. I should know, I take photos for living." He shooked his head. "No, the people who showed me this would never lie to me" His finger pointed at me. I scoffed, "So you believe these photos and whoever showed you the photos, over me. Your wife?" tear were threatening to fall. 

His clenched his jaw, and shook his head. "I knew these people longer than I knew you." He grabbed the stack of paper and a pen. He sighed each page, then handed me the papers and pen. "Sign." No, this isn't. My were shaking as I grabbed them. I looked him, tears were already falling. "No, I'm not signing these, you can't make me sign these!" my voice was cracking.  

"Sign the papers, Amelia" he sighed. Running his hand through his messy hair. "But, Xavier, you can't make me sign the papers. We're expecting a child!" I smiled, he froze. His eyes went cold, "I don't want it. Sign the God damn paper Amelia." 

I slammed the papers on the counter, and and angrily signed my name on every page. "Are you fucking happy now?" I said looking at. "I want you out of my house by the end of the week" He said. Went walked out and sat on the couch. 

I'm not staying here any longer. I ran up stairs to our room, and grabbed my suitcase. I threw my close in there, and some comfortable shoes since I'm pregnant. I went to the bathroom to grab my bathroom essentials.  After that, I zipped up my suitcase. I pulled my hair into a messy bun, and closed the door. I walked down stairs, the suitcase bumping against my leg. I sat it down, and pulled out the stick, and began rolling it. 

I picked up my keys from the coffee table, and I was about to leave when his voice stopped me. "Where are you going?" H e asked. His hands in his pocket. "I'm leaving, just like you wanted." 

"Amelia, I said by the end of the week." he said sighing. "It's better if I leave now. I'll get my lawyer to call your lawyer so we can work out the agreements of the divorce." 

-------------------------------------------------------

Xavier's Pov.

I sat in the office along with my lawyer. It's been three weeks since I lost saw her. The door opened and revealed a red puffy eyed Amelia and her lawyer. "Thank-you for meeting us at such short notice. Miss Genova needs to leave for the airport in two hours," her lawyer said. 

Both lawyers shook hands, and sat down. Amelia took her time sitting down. She sat down next to her lawyer, to close. 

"Miss Genova, I believe you want to start out for the agreements?" My lawyer, Mr.Grimoire asked.  She nodded. She licked her dry lips, and cleared her throat. "I want full custody of my unborn child, that's all." 

"Are you sure, no money for the child? Or for you?" her lawyer asked, grabbing her hands. "I don't want any money coming from him. He can everything else, I'm done." She stood up, the chair scraping against the floor. She walked to the side of Mr.Grimoire and grabbed a pen. She signed wherever she was suppose to sign. Her lawyer grabbed her hand, and they both walked out.