Starting

It was another day in the Axel Academy where all students learn about History,Language,ect. One student there was special and her name is Marrie Lace. She is 14 years old, but a size of an 8 year old. She is very smart and athletic,now she is walking in the hallway. Thomping her feet on the tiles of the school hallway.

"Why is it so hard to get that chocolate bread today!?" She yelled at the empty hallway. She couldn't stop thinking about that delicious bread, that she couldn't get. "If I was only tall enough I could've got that bread..." She stopped and looked at her hands. It was a size of an 8 year old kids.

She felt depressed, seeing her hands, but she got over it. She sighed and closed her eyes."Welp better get to class."She said. Walking towards the classroom.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Theme Song:

If your lonely and your moarning for love
You can count on all of us being with you
Cause' we're good and evil never beats us!
We'll beat the villians and go out for desserts!
We are the Mini-Toons
And see the light of your ways
And if you think we can't
We'll always find our ways
That's why everybody here
Trust in
Everybody here
And our love!

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Mini-Toon!

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

There was a limmo parked outside the school grounds. The driver was arguing with a boy who has an eatphone hanging on his neck, wearing a blue long-sleeved shirt. "Hey don't leave me here!?" He screamed as the driver closed the door. He banged on the window-pane." Hey!?" He screamed. The car began to drive off the boy was left cringing."Why...?" He said as wind blew on his hair.

He looks back and see the large school towering him. "Well...better get to class." He said.

As Marrie was waiting, she heard the door open to show the teacher coming in with a smile. "Good morning!" She said. They replied 'Good Morning'. "Anyway we have a new student!" She says. Marrie was suprised 'A new student...in August?' She thought, until she heard squeel. All of the students stood up and approached the door.

There were girls screaming and taking pictures, and behind all of it was a boy walking,waving,and smiling. Marrie squeezed in the crowds between their legs, she was crawling. Girls fainting and boys amazed by how can one boy attract so many girls. Marrie was stuck she tried to get out. The boy was smiling until he saw a small arm below someone.

He pushed boys away,gently, and saw what was squirming. It was a girl with brown hair stuck between a teenagers leg. He pulled the girl out and appeared an 8 year old?

"Hey, kid why are you in a school for teens?" He asked. The girl looks up and looks at the boys blue eyes and he was staring at the girls green eyes. Until they shift into an angry look, soon that boy got punched on the nose. "Ow! Hey that hurt kid!" He said, the girl got up and she was looking angry. "Im 14! Not a kid!" She said. Leaving the boy on the ground with a red nose. Girls and boys were helping him up.

"Are you okay?" A girl asked. He nodded "Who was that anyway?" He asks."Oh, that's Marrie Lane." The girl said. The boy rubs his nose. "Alright..." he said.
It was Gym class, everyone was preparing. Also the boy that Marrie hit on the nose, now girls are spreading rumors about her. She tied her hair with a pink ribbon. She walked in the gym until she saw...him. He was wearing the uniform and girls were loving it. The boy sees Marrie and ran towards her. "Hey I'm Karusu Ayoshi!" He said, offering a hand. She looked at the hand and walked away. Karusu seems suprised and looks at her. "K-karusu are you okay!? Did she hurt you!?" One of the girls asked. "No she didn't." He said.

Running and Jumping were the lesson for today. So all of the students were starting to run at running course. Marrie was keeping a normal pace and she was first in the group until Karusu got beside her. "Are you tired?" He asked. Marrie ran faster now she was ahead of the group and Karusu caught up. Marrie looked at Karusu 'He's a good runner.' Karusu looked at her and dhe caught herself staring and she looked away.

Next was jumping, everyone was forming a line. Marrie jumped high and did a back-flip and landed on her feet. Next was Karusu, he jumped, but his shoelace made him trip since he stepped on it. 'But he's also clumsy...' Marrie thought.

It was the end of the school day. Everyone got to go home. Marrie packed her stuff and began to leave until she noticed Karusu waiting outside. "Hey you going home now?" He asked. Marrie ignored him and started walking."Hey wait up!" Karusu ran beside Marrie. "Can you just atleast say something?" He states. Marrie goes down stairs so as Karusu. "Come on!" He says. Marrie got outside and also Karusu. "I saw you staring at me in gym class." He says. Marrie stops, he continued. "Look I'm sorry, if I hurt your feelings back there...It was stupid of me to just say that you were an 8 year old..." Karusu apoligised, Matrie listened. "A-and if I annoyed you..." apoligised agian "P-please forgive me!" He pleads bowing his head. He was bitting his lips until Marrie turns to him "I forgive you..." She accepts, and turns back "Now leave me alone..." She said walking, until she felt arms around her waist. "H-hey!" Marrie screams. "Please let me come with you!" Karusu pleads. "W-why should I!? I already forgave you!?" Marrie states. "Please! My manager kicked me out of my house and punished me to go here and I have no one else to rely on!?" He pleads. Marrie thinks about it anf took a deep breath and...

"Im home." Marrie says entering with Karusu entering as well. "Nice home!" He said. "If your staying here you shouldn't leave a mess,make sure everything is in place, and dont touch my stuff." She said. Karusu nodded "I won't!" He said smiling. "Anyway your room is upstairs." Marrie says. When she turned around she saw Karusu going upstairs.

"This will be a long day..." Marrie says.

~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤

Ending song:

I use to be alone
I had no where to go
I was moarning everyday
Until I met you!
You changed everything
I was happy
I had friends
You made me feel special
You made me complete
And I had my happy ending!

~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤

Mini-Toons!

~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤
Marrie Lane
Age:14
Gender:Female

Karusu Ayoshi
Age:15
Gender:Male