-dream 1-

-TOM'S POV-
I was panting like a dog, i couldn't see anything, everything was blurry. I was in a big cage thing. I could hear someone walking. Each step, was getting louder
"Oh.... Your not doing it... I could help with that," tord said and with an evil smile
I could see tord leaveing but quickly comes back with a syringe filled with something purple. He opens the cage door he was getting closer to me. I tryed to get off the cold floor but i couldn't.
He graps my arm and stick the syringe in my arm. I yelled in pain. A huge struck of pain shoots in my body. My head hurt i was getting dizzy. Tord leaves me in the cage he wasn't with me anymore.
I fell to the floor everything went black.
I woke up in my bed i was sweating and panting. "A dream? I never had a dream like that before" i mumble.
I got out of my bed, i started to calm down.
"I should get water... That might help" I said to myself and walk out of my door to the kitchen. I grap a glass then a water bottle. I pour the water in the glass and drink it.
" t-tom? Is that you?" edd said walking in the kitchen with me.
I look over and started to panic.
" y yah" i said
"Its early.. You usually wake up after me and matt" edd said
"Oh.... Um okay" i said
"Well im going back to sleep . bye edd!" i yell and ran to my room.
"Um... Okay... Its morning but okay goodnight tom?" edd said
The moment i walked into mh toom i fell to the ground i could fell a pain shooting through my body. When horns start to grow from my head. I could barely see anything everthing was blurry.
-w what!? This is like my dream!- i thought. I could hear footstep coming to my room. When a tail, big purple ears, and claws started to come out
(I'm sorry if this is short. This is my first stroy i hope it's good)