The long life trip (True story)

There's this girl named Avril Rebecca Lavign and she is know going to turn 17 next month on March 15th. She USED to have the best life in the whole universe that she could never dream off. She used to live with her best friend Melissa Jane Lynch, she was happy with her. They both looked so much alike. They had the same sence in fashion.. they both were the same size in everything and treated each other like sisters. People used to start getting confused on which one was wich and since that day onwards they started to become twin with different mothers. Avril used to have the best time of her life and she never let anyone down and kept her self fit and healthy. She made amazing friends and was the most happeist girl on the planet... Until Augest 2013 her life started changing... her parents came back from Ireland and took Avril back home and started treating her really badley.... read on to find out what happened in her life.....

( This is a true story about me in my past and future and if you fucking have a problem with it and your going to make fun of me please get lost and leave me alone... thanks you and i want to thank everyone who has supported me throughout my life)